I fell in love with the simplicity of this Happy Birthday card that I discovered on the Inspiration Blooms Blog. I would like to send out a big thank you to Michele Pearson for sharing today’s inspiration with us.
Michelle kept the cards simple, matted the white embossed card front on white…but how fun are these?! Clean and Simple in all it’s glory…letting the image take the front row seat! Another thing that I love about these cards are that they’re great for mailing. Sometimes I get carried away and my cards get a little too dimensional for mailing. 🙂
So grab your favorite images, your Copic Markers, embossing folders, and have some fun.
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day.
- Fresh Cut Digital Stamp (Designed2Delight 193 $2.00)
- Autumn Flower Jar Digital Stamp (Designed2Delight 327 $3.00)
- Loving Thoughts Bouquet Digital Stamp (Designed2Delight 302 $3.00)
- Copic Markers (Copic various $7.99)
- A2 Happy Birthday Embossing Folder (Cricut 8608796 $2.99)