What a great way to send some Hugs and Kisses! Thank you Debbie Olson for sharing this adorable card with us for Valentines Day. Visit Thinking Inking to see more of Debbie’s inspirational projects.
This adorable card is made with some fun papers from Carta Bella’s line Devoted 6 X 6 pad. The layers of hearts are from Framed Out #11 with the limitless layers of heart dies. Add your sweet touch of sewing. Make a beautiful bow from seam binding and dye it with your Copic marker. Add a few rhinestones, you have created yourself one adorable card to send out this Valentines Day! Now sit back and enjoy your Valentines Day!
- 6 x 6 paper pad Devoted (Carta Bella 713757219624 $5.99)
- Framed Out #11 (Papertrey Ink PTD-0339 $3.00)
- Framed Out #11 Mini Stamp Set (Papertrey Ink 2605 $5.00)
- Pink Rhinestones (Zva Creative Self-Adhesive Crystals $1.69)
- Seam Binding (Stamping Up’Rose Red 1/2 Inch 121884 $6.95)
- Raspberry (Copic Markers RV66-S $7.99)