I’m a big fan of clean and simple cards, and even though this card has a few techniques on it, I would still consider it pretty clean and simple. The repeat of the chevron pattern and the dots pattern really make this card a wow.
This super cute card from Designer Tracy Gruber was found on the Core’dinations blog. This is one of my favorite go-to blogs when I am stumped for an idea. I usually have many of the supplies needed, or they are easy to find. BTW – did you know that Core-dinations card stock came in so many colors? Click over here to see them!
I’ll definitely be CASEing this card in the near future ~ how about you?
Have a wonderfully crafty day 😉
- Core Essentials™ Neutrals 12 x 12 Paper Pack (Core’dinations GX-3000-01 $14.00)
- Small Circle Core Tags™ in White (Core’dinations GX-1800-23 $2.49)
- Cyber Cafe (Paper Smooches NOS-12-122 $14.99)
- Diamond & Tropical Paisley 2PK Set Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (Sizzix 656796 $10.99)
- Chevron Stripes Die-namics (My Favorite Things $11.99)
- Sand It Gadget with Sandpaper (Core’dinations GX-SIG $3.99)