This Red Velvet No-Bake Cheesecake is rich, creamy and colorful. It is such a great dessert to make for any celebration. Red Velvet is full of chocolate flavor and is traditionally topped with cream cheese frosting. This no-bake red velvet cheesecake has the rich red velvet and cream cheese flavor all in one little dessert. We found this deliciousness on the blog Jelly Toast. Go on over an take a look, I’ll bet you’ll find more wonderful recipes to enjoy!
These are perfectly proportioned for mini desserts. So go ahead give them a try. You will be surprised how easy and yet how yummy these little mini desserts can be.
- 16 double stuffed chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 – 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 8 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red food color
- 1 – 8 oz container whipped topping, thawed (extra creamy)
- In a small bowl, mix together cookie crumbs and melted butter. Spoon cookie mixture evenly into small dishes and press to form a crust. Set aside
- In the bow of a standard mixer, beat together cream cheese and confectioners sugar until light and blended. Add melted chocolate, pure vanilla extract and red food color and beat until evenly blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture int prepared cups. Alternately, transfer cheesecake mixture into piping bag and pipe into cups. Serve immediately or refrigerate cheesecakes until ready to serve. Top with vanilla whipped topping and chocolate shavings.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract into 1 8oz container of thawed whipped topping. Top Red Velvet No Bake Cheesecakes with a dollop of vanilla whipped topping and chocolate shavings.