General Show Info:
Our Pre-Show Guide will walk you through all the fun of attending the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo – if you have questions about our events, the answer is in here!
Our Workshop Guide has many things that will help you get ready for the show. From this to that and everything in-between!
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am - 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $49 | Thursday Mega Make & Take Extravaganza
(3pm - Midnight)
- $39 | Friday Kentucky Derby Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Saturday Rock Of Ages Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $20+ | Friday & Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Thursday | 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday | 7:30am - 5:00pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free!
Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
*All online orders are subject to a one time $1.00 processing fee.
Only one guest per order.
Event is being held at the Irving Convention Center
Hall Information: A & B, Level 3 & 4
- Registration, Will Call & Shopping Located in Hall A & B
- Workshops & Wandering Planner Event Located on Level 3
- Mega Make & Take & Crop Parties Located on Level 4
- Convention Center Parking $10
- Unloading – Convenient access in front of building.
Holiday Inn Express
333 W. John Carpenter Freeway
Irving, TX 75039
Single/Double Occupancy $109
5455 Green Park Drive
Irving, TX 75038
Single/Double Occupancy $129
110 W. John Carpenter Fwy
Irving, TX 75039
Single/Double Occupancy $95
4300 Wingren Drive
Irving, TX 75039
King Suites $119
To make your visit extra suite/sweet, we’ve worked with the Holiday Inn Express, Hyatt Place, Holiday Inn and Homewood Suites to give attendees a special hotel discount. See below to find out how to take advantage of these great rates!
The Hotel/Crop Special is No Longer Available. For those guests that took advantage of this special, please click the link below for information about your purchase.
Three ways to save!
|NOTE: Friday admission purchased online or at a local store, includes Early Bird Access starting at 9am! ($15 value)|
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
Guest Artist Stephanie Barnard
Visit Stephanie in The Stamps of Life booth or in a workshop!Learn More about Stephanie!
We Can't Do It
Ready to Learn?
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.
New Card Ideas!
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Receive as many as 20 new card ideas from other crafters like you.
- Friday Theme - Buttons, Birthday or your favorite Seasonal Holiday
- Saturday Theme - Pastels, Just Because, or your favorite Seasonal Holiday
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Join us Early and get your Scraptacular ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Scraptacular Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Scraptacular Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.
It’s easy! Simply collect four unique buttons from different stations around the Expo to earn an “I Conquered” button and lanyard. Learn more about our Keepsake Button Program.
We’re excited to introduce “Mission Pink” as our proud sponsor for the 2019 Irving Stamp & Scrapbook Expo. The “Mission Pink” team walks the Susan Komen 3 Day event.
This is their 13th year in leading this team to support a cause that could affect many of you today. Its our goal to do what we can to support the mission to end breast cancer!
If you have any item that you would like to have held for you at the Free Baggage Check simply trade your items for a claim ticket. (Keep this ticket as it is your only way of getting your items back). It is recommended that you have your name on the bag or inside your bag for additional identification purposes.
Donations are truly appreciated as our goal to walk this year is 10K. Thank you for your participation and we will see you soon at the EXPO! Mission Pink
We'd like to thank our generous sponsors
*Note not all Sponsors are Exhibiting at the show.