COME JOIN THE FUN in MARLBOROUGH!
General Show Info:
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am - 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $49 | Thursday Mega Make & Take Extravaganza (3pm - Midnight)
- $35 | Friday Reality TV Crop Party (8am - 11pm)
- $35 | Saturday Slumber Party Crop (8am - 11pm)
- $20-$60 | Friday & Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Thursday | 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday | 7:30am - 5:00pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free!
Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
*All online orders are subject to a one time $2.00 processing fee.
Only one guest per order.
Event is being held at the Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel
Will Call/Registration, Show Floor, Thursday Mega Make & Take, Crop Parties held at Trade Center.
Workshops will be at the Best Western Royal Plaza.
- Daily Rate – Parking is Free
- Unloading – Convenient access in front of the Trade Center
- Shuttle – Shuttle Service will be provided to/from the Hotel & Trade Center or you are welcome to park at either location.
Please be sure to stop by the Will Call counter to pick up your workshop tickets before proceeding to the Best Western Hotel for your workshops.Driving Directions
Best Western Royal Plaza
181 Boston Post West
Marlborough, MA 01752
To make your visit extra suite/sweet, we’ve worked with the Best Western Royal Plaza to give attendees a special hotel discount. See below to find out how to take advantage of this promotion.
Reservation Cut off: August 10, 2017
Unless Sold Out Prior to Date
Run of House Single/Double Occupancy – $135.00 per night
Run of House Triple/Quad Occupancy – $145/155 per night
Three ways to save!
- Purchase your ticket online and get each days admission for $8.00.
- Visit a participating local store and purchase your discounted admission.
BONUS: When you purchase your admission at a local store, you will also receive the I Support button.
- Visit a participating local store and receive a $2 off admission coupon.
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
THURSDAY 3pm - Midnight
Mega Make & Take Extravaganza
This MEGA Extravaganza is sure to be one of your favorite events at the Stamp & Scrapbook EXPO!
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.See Workshop Options
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Receive up to 15 new card ideas from other crafters like you.
- Friday Theme – Red or Green OR a “Celebrate” or Congratulations” theme.
- Saturday Theme – Use your favorite Stamps or Buttons.
Are you interested in helping out at the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo? Then this is the place to be! We have a variety of Expo positions available which include: express will call, door prize, lobby attendant, door guard, crop/tool station. Positions will be made available on opening day of pre-registration.Expo Volunteer Help An Exhibitor
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Join us Early and get your Scraptacular ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Scraptacular Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Scraptacular Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.Learn More!
It’s easy! Simply collect four unique buttons from different stations around the Expo to earn an “I Conquered” button and lanyard. Learn more about our Keepsake Button Program.Learn More!