COME JOIN THE FUN in ORLANDO!
General Show Info:
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am - 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $49 | Thursday Mega Make & Take Extravaganza
(3pm - Midnight)
- $39 | Friday #SSBE Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Saturday Slumber Party Crop
(8am - 11pm)
- $20-$60 | Friday & Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Thursday | 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday | 7:30am - 5:00pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free!
Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
*All online orders are subject to a one time $2.00 processing fee.
Only one guest per order.
Event is being held at the Gaylord Palms Resort
Exhibit Hall A & B
- Convention Center Garage – The Convention Center Self Parking Lot is the closest to the Exhibit Hall and Emerald Rooms.
- Unloading – Guests are welcome to unload their cars at the Convention Center Transportation loop.
- Daily Rate – Self parking is $16 and subject to local tax rates. Parking flyers available at the show to present to parking attendant.
- Validation –Dine and spend $50+ at one of the Gaylord outlet restaurants and receive parking validation. Please be sure to inquire with your dining host. Validation is not available for overnight guests.
6000 W. Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, FL, 34746
To make your visit extra suite/sweet, we’ve worked with the Gaylord Palms to give attendees a special hotel discount. See below to find out how to take advantage of this promotion.Learn More & Book!
The Hotel Crop Special is no longer available. However, for those guests that took advantage of the special, please see the link below for more detailed information on your purchase.Learn More!
Three ways to save!
- Purchase your ticket online and get each days admission for $8.00.
- Visit a participating local store and purchase your discounted admission.
BONUS: When you purchase your admission at a local store, you will also receive the I Support button.
- Visit a participating local store and receive a $2 off admission coupon.
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
THURSDAY 3pm - Midnight
Mega Make & Take Extravaganza
This MEGA Extravaganza is sure to be one of your favorite events at the Stamp & Scrapbook EXPO!
Hop on the Scrapbook Expo Express and spend a fun-filled day at the Scrapbook Expo.
- No parking fee!
- All your friends can ride together.
- Stay all day and relax on the way home!
- Hurry, space is limited, so sign up today!
- Round trip transportation
- Admission & Saturday Scraptacular Golden Ticket
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.See Workshop Options
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Receive up to 15 new card ideas from other crafters like you.
- Friday Theme – Purple or Yellow in Color or “Get Well” or “Thinking of You” theme.
- Saturday Theme – Cards using your favorite Embossing Folder or Bling.
Are you interested in helping out at the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo? Then this is the place to be! We have a variety of Expo positions available which include: express will call, door prize, lobby attendant, door guard, crop/tool station. Positions will be made available on opening day of pre-registration.Expo Volunteer Help An Exhibitor
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Join us Early and get your Scraptacular ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Scraptacular Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Scraptacular Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.Learn More!
We know how much everyone loves buttons and we have plenty to offer. Due to production time and availability we will be using our 2020 buttons for this year. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we will have an entire new line up in 2022!Learn More!
We’re excited to introduce The Salvation Army Orlando as our proud sponsors for the 2017 Orlando Stamp & Scrapbook Expo! The Salvation Army Orlando has a monthly local crop group known as the “OWL Be Scrappin’ Sisters”. This group is for women 16 years and up who want to set aside a special time to scrapbook and fellowship together.
There is no charge currently for attending our monthly crops. Therefore, we are always looking for ways to raise dollars for community stock needs such as tables, heat press machine, etc. We also help our missionary effort of supporting The Salvation Army Mexico Children’s Home. Our “OWL Be Scrappin’ Sisters” will be operating the Baggage Claim Area strictly by donations. All donations will be gratefully received.
For your convenience you can drop off your shopping purchases, rolling carts or workshop bags in our Baggage Claim area. Simply trade your items for a claim ticket. Be sure to keep your claim ticket as you will need this in order to retrieve your items. It is recommended that you have your name on the bag or inside your bag for additional identification purposes.Learn More about This Group