COME JOIN THE FUN in SANTA CLARA!
General Show Info:
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am - 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $49 | Thursday Mega Make & Take Extravaganza
(3pm - Midnight)
- $39 | Friday Rock Of Ages Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Saturday Hocus Pocus Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $20-$60 | Friday & Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Thursday | 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday | 7:30am - 5:00pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free!
Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
*All online orders are subject to a one time $2.00 processing fee.
Only one guest per order.
Event is being held at the Santa Clara Convention Center
- Hall – C & D
- Parking Garage – The Convention Center is located at Great America Pkwy. and Tasman Ave. You can find the Convention Center Parking Garage by exiting at the Hyatt Regency’s 2nd driveway at Bunker Hill Rd. If lot is full you will be redirected to the Tasman Parking Garage.
- Convention Center Parking is open 24hrs. Tasman Garage is open from 6am – 10pm daily.
- Unloading/Handicap Drop Off – Guests may unload or drop off passengers at the circle drive in front of the convention center.
- Daily Rate – Parking is Free!
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
5101 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Hilton Santa Clara
4949 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
To make your visit extra suite/sweet, we’ve worked with the Hyatt Regency and the Hilton Santa Clara to give attendees a special hotel discount. See below to find out how to take advantage of this promotion.Learn More
Three ways to save!
- Purchase your ticket online and get each days admission for $8.00.
- Visit a participating local store and purchase your discounted admission.
BONUS: When you purchase your admission at a local store, you will also receive the I Support button.
- Visit a participating local store and receive a $2 off admission coupon.
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
THURSDAY 3pm - Midnight
Mega Make & Take Extravaganza
This MEGA Extravaganza is sure to be one of your favorite events at the Stamp & Scrapbook EXPO!
FRIDAY 8am - 11pm
Rock Of Ages Crop Party
Here is a shout out to all of you music fans. If you enjoy music you will want to come and jam with us at our Rock of Ages crop event. We want to celebrate…
SATURDAY 8am - 11pm
Hocus Pocus Crop Party
With a wave of the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo magic wand you will encounter a night of enchantment and wonder. The crop crew will amaze you with their…
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.See Workshop Options
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Receive up to 15 new card ideas from other crafters like you.
- Friday Theme – Red or Green OR a “Celebrate” or Congratulations” theme.
- Saturday Theme – Use your favorite Stamps or Buttons.
Are you interested in helping out at the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo? Then this is the place to be! We have a variety of Expo positions available which include: express will call, door prize, lobby attendant, door guard, crop/tool station. Positions will be made available on opening day of pre-registration.Expo Volunteer Help An Exhibitor
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Join us Early and get your Lucky Golden ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Golden Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Golden Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.Learn More!
It’s easy! Simply collect four unique buttons from different stations around the Expo to earn an “I Conquered” button and lanyard. Learn more about our Keepsake Button Program.Learn More!