Want to help us out at Stamp & Scrapbook Expo?
We call these "volunteer"
positions, but you actually earn $10 per hour!
SOME ACTIVITIES YOU MIGHT DO AS A VOLUNTEER
- EXPRESS WILL CALL: Hand out tickets, keepsake buttons, and Swag
- DOOR PRIZE: Hand out prizes to winners
- LOBBY ATTENDANT: Greet people as they come in, give directions,
hand out show guides
- DOOR GUARD: Check for wrist bands, strollers, and oversized bags
at the entrance
- CROP ATTENDANT: Help attendees at the Crop and Tool Station
- TEACHER'S PET: Assist in a workshop - set tables, collate kits,
BENEFITS OF BEING A VOLUNTEER
- Work as much as you would like on one or all days of the Expo!
- Free admission to shopping
- Earn a Keepsake Button
- $10 per hour cash
HOW IT WORKS
- Availability of positions (time/day) will be posted through our Online
- Register online and pay a $10 refundable reservation fee
- Check in at the registration desk a few minutes before your shift
- Positions will be assigned when you arrive
- At the end of your shift, get paid and start shopping!
- Must Be 18 or Older
- May be required to Lift 10 – 25lbs
- Must be able to stand 2-5 hours
- Wear Comfortable Shoes
- Casual/Nice Dress
One great way to get a behind the scenes look at the latest and greatest is to assist an exhibitor in their booth – Before, During or After the Show.
Exhibitors looking for help in Anaheim, CA
Elizabeth Craft Designs
Joep van de Burgt
Hello crafters! Elizabeth Craft Designs is seeking 1-2 people to help with setup and breakdown of our booth at the Anaheim, CA Scrapbook Expo. Setup begins on April 5th from ~8am - 7pm and breakdown is on April 8th from ~5-7pm. Please reach out to Joep directly at Joep@ecraftdesigns.com or his cell: 805-509-1868 for more details and to inquire about compensation. We look forward to working with you!
Eyelet Outlet LLC
Help wanted for all show hours and set up day. $10/hour. Must be outgoing and be able to stand on your feet all day. Please email Suzanne if interested at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for help at the show for a demo person. Hours are typically Friday 8-3 or 4 and Saturday 8-3 or 4. Please call for more detailed info and pay.
Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you : )
JustRite is looking for just the right person to help out at the show. Pay is $12 an hour and a 20% discount in the booth, and free entrance into the show. Hours: Thursday (set up) there will be 2 shifts 10am-2pm and 3:30pm-6pm , Friday and Saturday from 8am-4pm. Must be great with customers, energetic, trustworthy, on time, and comfortable using an iPad to check people out. Please email with the name of the show you are interested in helping out at and your contact information. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you!
Kiwi Lane Consultant - Lindsay Smith
Looking for help Friday, 8:30-5 & Saturday 8:30 - 5. $10/hour in product at our booth. Free admission into show. Assistance needed in helping customers and product demo. On feet all day, wear comfy shoes. Please email me!
Allton Crafts needs 2 helpers to work for our shows. $10 per hour. 8 hours a day. 2 or 3 days per show. We will pay you by the end of the show. Helper needs to know how to use die cut machine for demo.
Need help setup on Thursday and working in the booths Friday&Saturday pay $10 per hour.