Confirmation & Express Will Call:
Once you have completed your order you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
- Please print and bring your order confirmation with you (or bring your emailed order confirmation on your smartphone/tablet as long as you can see the barcode you can obtain your order). Barcode images may not appear, so be sure to download all images by right clicking the x on the hidden image and selecting download images.
- Once you have arrived at the show proceed to the will call counter and scan your barcode at one of our express kiosks and then see will call attendant for further instruction.
- Once tickets are picked up at Will Call is is your responsibility to safeguard any/all tickets. Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, and will not re-issue tickets once they have been printed. Please be sure to check your tickets before leaving Will Call.
- If you’re picking up tickets for any of your friends, you must have their confirmation in hand.
- We know how important it is for you to sit by your friends. Our hosts do an amazing job helping guests find seats together. If you have a party of One to Eight guests and would like to reserve your seats prior to the event you are welcome to do so. Reserved seating is not necessary as all seating is on a first come first serve basis. However, this option is available to guarantee that your party will be seated together without having to exercise our first come first serve policy. There is an additional fee to reserve your seats prior to the event and online reserved seating applications are due one week prior to the event.
Online Seating Application Deadline
Will Call/Registration Hours:
- Thursday | 2pm – 6pm
- Friday | 7:30am – 6pm
- Saturday | 7:30am – 5pm
- Thursday Mega Make & Take | 3pm – 12am
- Friday Early Bird | 9am – 6pm
- Saturday | 9am – 5pm
Changes & Cancellation Policy:
Planning can sometimes be complicated and we understand that things come up. In the event you accidently placed an order/or made a mistake on your order, you will have 24 hours to request a cancellation from the time of purchase. Cancellation requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com and must include your order#.
Tickets to Stamp & Scrapbook Expo are sold on the same basis as any other live events. Please double check your availability, and your cart before finalizing your order. Once your order is confirmed, there will be no refunds after the 24 hour cancellation window.
If you would like to Add to your order please follow the steps below:
- Log into your account at shop.scrapbookexpo.com or you can use the link from the confirmation email.
- Select View Order
- Scroll to the bottom of the order confirmation and “Add Note” with the change you would like (or cancellation within 24 hours of placing the order). As soon as we receive your request we will make the necessary changes.
- Once changes have been made, we will send you an email confirmation.
Questions or problems please call (951) 403-9781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org No Refunds or Exchanges will be issued at the show.
- Check in at the registration counter 10 minutes prior to your shift.
- Positions will be assigned once you arrive.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring sweater (if you are cold)
- Please visit our website for detailed parking info.
Strollers, Rolling Totes & Baggage Claim:
- Only small umbrella strollers are allowed on the show floor (infants unable to sit-up or handicapped will be allowed in other small single seat strollers). Jogging strollers and other strollers with a large wheel/base will not be permitted, no exceptions. This is to keep our aisles clear and safe for all guests to walk the floor.
- Rolling totes are not permitted on the show floor, however you can take them to your workshop or play date area.
- Free Baggage Check will be available for your convenience. Baggage claim hours are 8:30am – 15 minutes after show floor closes.