Calling All Weekend Crafters! Yes…that’s right…several days of amazing fun when you purchase the MEGA Make & Take Extravaganza and our themed Play Dates. Just take a look below at all of the amazing perks our “All Weekend Crafter Pass” has to offer. Not only will you have a great time at the MEGA Make & Take Extravaganza learning great new tips and techniques but our themed Play Dates are sure to keep you busy throughout the day and well into the evening...while making a few new friends along the way!
All Weekend Crafter Perks
- Pickup your tickets at Will Call (the afternoon of the Mega Event) and head over to the Play Date Area for Expedited Check In!
- Receive an awesome Badge Holder to display and store your All Weekend Pass...no more wristbands!!!
- By-Pass the Check-in Desk Each Day!
Just a Few Extra's!
- Collectible "I Played!" Button
- 2 - $16 Play Date Vouchers to shop the Keep It Simple booth.
- Separate "Exclusive Entrance" Shopping Line at 9am
***Seating is first come first serve. Please visit the tab section for more information on
additional seating options and other event details.
***Admission to the show floor sold separately.
Can I leave my stuff overnight?
Guests attending the Mega Make & Take Extravaganza or Play Dates throughout the weekend have the option of leaving their stuff overnight. Here are two helpful tips.
- If you have purchased Reserved Seating for the next day, you will need to inquire with your host before leaving. Your host will have a special tent card that you will place on your table.
- For those guests who do not have reserved seating, but are planning to attend the next day...you are more than welcome to leave your items overnight in a designated area. Unfortunately, you will not be allowed to leave your items at your table. Please inquire with your host.
Will there be tools I can try/use?
Check out the Creation Station! We’ve chosen the most popular types of tools and have some new tool sponsors you can try. Bring your own files to cut on the Silhouette Cameo 3. If the files are on your laptop, bring your laptop to hook it up!
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Silhouette Cameo 3
- Brother Scan N Cut
- Vinyl Samples from Crafter Depot
- Canon PIXMA Photo Printer
- Brother Strong and Tough Sewing Machine
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- Embossing Folders and Die Sets from Darice
- Multi Purpose Heat Tool from Darice
- MISTI Stamping Tool
- Cutterpillar Paper Trimmer
- Photo Sleeve Fuse Tool
What supplies will I need?
When attending the Mega Make & Take Extravaganza or Play Date, you will need to bring supplies that will keep you busy throughout the day. Many guests will bring their rolling storage totes filled with paper, scissors, trimmer, adhesive, embellishments, albums, pens, ink, stamps…you name it! Remember, some events are 15 hours, so bring whatever will keep you busy.
For those attending the Mega Make & Take Extravaganza here are a few suggestions that you may need during this event: Variety of adhesives (such as liquid adhesive or tape runner), paper trimmer, scissors, corner rounder, paper piercer, stapler, hole punch, acrylic block, distressing ink pad, baby wipes, and journaling pen.
What do I do when I'm hungry?
Concessions will be available throughout the day and into the evening at each of our show locations. Times vary during the evening hours. Your Host will notify attendees when concessions are about to close, so you can be sure to stock up on any last minute drinks or snacks.
Please note that the facility does not allow outside food. Concealed snack food is okay, but please no rolling coolers. Pizza delivery is also discouraged.
Are children allowed?
We love our young scrappers! Children are welcome to attend our events, however we do ask that those under 18 be accompanied by an adult and must purchase a Play Date or Mega Make & Take ticket for the event.
What should I wear?
Controlling the temperature in a large hall can sometimes be difficult. We do suggest that you bring a sweater or sweatshirt to make your stay more comfortable.
Will there be electrical power available?
Want to operate your die cut machines, photo printers, lights and laptop computers? We can arrange for the Venue Electrician to supply power for your needs. Price varies per location $60 - $230 and includes 1 power strip to plug in your devices. You must first pre-register online for your event tickets and then contact us by phone (888) 252-EXPO. Our staff will be able to assist with electrical pricing and the seating reservation application. Please note that Battery Packs are not allowed. Also note Wall Outlets are not available for public use. There will be a Cell Phone Charging Area for your convenience. If you have any questions about Electricity don't hesitate to contact our office or speak with the staff at the show.
Will there be Music?
We try to have a variety of all types of music at our events. Guests who wish to bring and listen to their own music are welcome to do so, however you will need to have headphones so the crafters around you can enjoy the music provided by the EXPO.