Calling All Weekend Croppers! Yes…that’s right…several days of amazing fun when you purchase the MEGA Make & Take Extravaganza and our themed crops. Just take a look below at all of the amazing perks our “All Weekend Cropper Pass” has to offer. Not only will you have a great time at the MEGA Make & Take Extravaganza learning great new tips and techniques but our themed crops are sure to keep you busy throughout the day and well into the evening...while making a few new friends along the way!
All Weekend Cropper Perks
- Pickup your tickets at Will Call (the afternoon of the Mega Event) and head over to the Crop Area for Expedited Check In!
- Receive an awesome Crop Badge Holder to display and store your All Weekend Pass...no more crop wristbands!!!
- By-Pass the Crop Check-in Desk Each Day!
Just a Few Extra's!
- MEGA Gift from Glue Dots (retail value $20)!!!
- Collectible "I Cropped!" Button
- 12 x 12 Paper Keeper Gift from Totally Tiffany (1 per weekend)
- Canon Photo Paper 5pk (1 per weekend)
- $20 Vouchers to shop the Keep It Simple booth.
- Separate "Exclusive Cropper Entrance Line" at 9am
***Seating is first come first serve. Please visit the tab section for more information on
additional seating options and other event details.
***Admission to the show floor sold separately.
Can I leave my stuff overnight?
Many of our guests attend multiple crops throughout the weekend. Here are two helpful tips for leaving your stuff overnight.
- If you have purchased Reserved Seating for the next day, you will need to inquire with your crop host before leaving. The crop hosts will have a special tent card for you to place on your table.
- For those guests who do not have reserved seating, but are planning to attend the crop the next day...you are more than welcome to leave your items overnight in a designated area at the crop. Unfortunately, you will not be allowed to leave your items at your table. Please inquire with your crop host.
Will there be tools I can try/use?
Check out the Creation Station! We’ve chosen the most popular types of tools and have some new tool sponsors you can try. Bring your own files to cut on the Silhouette Cameo 3. If the files are on your laptop, bring your laptop to hook it up!
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Silhouette Cameo 3
- Brother Scan N Cut
- Vinyl Samples from Crafter Depot
- Canon PIXMA Photo Printer
- Brother Strong and Tough Sewing Machine
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- Embossing Folders and Die Sets from Darice
- Multi Purpose Heat Tool from Darice
- MISTI Stamping Tool
- Cutterpillar Paper Trimmer
- Photo Sleeve Fuse Tool
What supplies will I need?
When attending the crop, you will need to bring supplies that will keep you busy throughout the day. Many guests will bring their rolling storage totes filled with paper, scissors, trimmer, adhesive, embellishments, albums, pens, ink, stamps…you name it! Remember, some crops are 15 hours, so bring whatever will keep you busy.
For those attending the Mega Make & Take Extravaganza here are a few suggestions that you may need during this event: Variety of adhesives (such as liquid adhesive or tape runner), paper trimmer, scissors, corner rounder, paper piercer, stapler, hole punch, acrylic block, distressing ink pad, baby wipes, and journaling pen.
What do I do when I'm hungry?
Concessions will be available throughout the day and into the evening at each of our show locations. Times vary during the evening hours. Your Crop Host will notify attendees when concessions are about to close, so you can be sure to stock up on any last minute drinks or snacks.
Please note that the facility does not allow outside food. Concealed snack food is okay, but please no rolling coolers. Pizza delivery is also discouraged.
Are children allowed?
We love our young scrappers! Children are welcome to attend our events, however we do ask that those under 18 be accompanied by an adult and must purchase a crop or mega make & take ticket for the event.
What should I wear?
Controlling the temperature in a large hall can sometimes be difficult. We do suggest that you bring a sweater or sweatshirt to make your stay more comfortable.
Will there be electrical power available?
Want to operate your die cut machines, photo printers, lights and laptop computers? We can arrange for the Venue Electrician to supply power for your needs. Price varies per location $60 - $230 and includes 1 power strip to plug in your devices. You must first pre-register online for your crop tickets and then contact us by phone (888) 252-EXPO. Our staff will be able to assist with electrical pricing and the seating reservation application. Please note that Battery Packs are not allowed. Also note Wall Outlets are not available for public use. There will be a Cell Phone Charging Area for your convenience. If you have any questions about Electricity don't hesitate to contact our office or speak with the staff at the show.
Will there be Music?
We try to have a variety of all types of music at our crop events. Guests who wish to bring and listen to their own music are welcome to do so, however you will need to have headphones so the croppers around you can enjoy the music provided by the EXPO.