Useful Tips When Pre-Registering
- Individual Guest Orders: One Order Per Person
- To maximize the amount of free items you will receive we have implemented a one guest per order policy. You can create additional orders for friends and family under your account as well.
- Advantages include guaranteed free admission for anyone taking a workshop.
- Free gift for anyone taking three or more workshops.
- Pre-registered guests will automatically be entered to win door prizes.
- Please note that all quantities are one ticket per item, per order.
- Guests who pre-register for a workshop will receive that day’s admission for free.
- Limit one free admission per day, per order. Free admission qualifies for the Friday early bird shopping hour at 9am.
- Guests who pre-register for three workshops will receive a free gift. Limit one per order.
- Free admissions & Free Gifts will be auto added to your order during checkout.
- Please do not add admission to your order if you qualify for the show special.
System will not purge paid admissions if you qualify.
- Play Date Tickets and Volunteer Positions do not qualify for the Show Special or Free Gift.
- Free Admission and Free Gift promotions apply only to pre-registered orders.
- We accept major credit cards such as: Discover, Mastercard, Visa, American Express.
When using a credit card online, please be sure that your account has the correct billing zip code.
- Stamp & Scrapbook Expo Gift Cards can be used when placing an order online.
- All orders are subject to a onetime $3.00 processing fee.
- Processing fee is one per order, not per tickets purchased. This fee is to keep our ticketing system serviced as well as ticket stock, printing, envelopes, shipping, and will call staffing.
- To avoid additional processing fees, please be sure to read our Change/Addition and Cancellation Policy.
- Please be sure to review your order prior to selecting “Buy”.
- Once you have completed your order you will receive an e-mail confirmation with a barcode and order number. Barcode images may not appear, so be sure to download all images by clicking the “x” on the hidden image.
- Please print and bring your order confirmation with you (or bring your emailed order confirmation on your smartphone/tablet; as long as you can see the barcode you can obtain your order).
- Once you have arrived at the show proceed to the will call counter and scan your barcode at one of our express kiosks and then see the will call attendant for further instruction.
- If you are picking up tickets for any of your friends, you must have their confirmation in hand.
- Will Call Hours:
Thursday 2:00pm – 6:00pm Friday 7:30am – 6:00pm Saturday 7:30am – 5:00pm
- Planning can sometimes be complicated and we understand that things come up. In the event you accidently placed an order/or made a mistake on your order, you will have 24 hours to request a cancellation from the time of purchase. Cancellation requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include your order#.
- Tickets to Stamp & Scrapbook Expo are sold on the same basis as any other live events. Please double check your availability, and your cart before finalizing your order. Once your order is confirmed, there will be no refunds after the 24 hour cancellation window.
- Questions or problems please email
- If the show is cancelled due to Government Covid Mandate, all consumer orders will be refunded to the original 2022 payment method used.
Would you like to help? Guests will have the opportunity to help our Expo staff or assist in one of our workshops (formally known as teacher pet).
- Positions will be available the day that Pre-Registration opens.
- Positions will range from 2 – 5 hours in length for individuals 18 years or older.
- There is a $10 “refundable” reservation fee (per position) and a “non-refundable” processing fee per order.
- Upon completion of your shift you will also receive 1 Free Admission & I helped Keepsake.
We hope that this information has been helpful, however if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to send us an e-mail at email@example.com or call (951) 403-9781.