Want to help us out at Stamp & Scrapbook Expo?
We call these "volunteer"
positions, but you actually earn $10 per hour!
SOME ACTIVITIES YOU MIGHT DO AS A VOLUNTEER
- EXPRESS WILL CALL: Hand out tickets, keepsake buttons, and Swag
- DOOR PRIZE: Hand out prizes to winners
- LOBBY ATTENDANT: Greet people as they come in, give directions,
hand out show guides
- DOOR GUARD: Check for wrist bands, strollers, and oversized bags
at the entrance
- CROP ATTENDANT: Help attendees at the Crop and Tool Station
- TEACHER'S PET: Assist in a workshop - set tables, collate kits,
BENEFITS OF BEING A VOLUNTEER
- Work as much as you would like on one or all days of the Expo!
- Free admission to shopping
- Earn a Keepsake Button
- $10 per hour cash
HOW IT WORKS
- Availability of positions (time/day) will be posted through our Online
- Register online and pay a $10 refundable reservation fee
- Check in at the registration desk a few minutes before your shift
- Positions will be assigned when you arrive
- At the end of your shift, get paid and start shopping!
- Must Be 18 or Older
- May be required to Lift 10 – 25lbs
- Must be able to stand 2-5 hours
- Wear Comfortable Shoes
- Casual/Nice Dress
One great way to get a behind the scenes look at the latest and greatest is to assist an exhibitor in their booth – Before, During or After the Show.
Exhibitors looking for help at our 2020 - Mesa, AZ show
Art Impressions is looking for an outgoing and energetic person to work our Make & Take table. Our helpers must be able to stand all day and work well with other crafters. Duties for the show will include demonstrating and teaching a make and take featuring Art Impressions products, assisting cashiers with bagging and newsletter sign-ups, as well as assisting customers with questions, tips and tricks. Helpers will be compensated $10/hour for 8:30 am to 2 p.m., as well as free entrance to the show and paid parking. You will also be given a 25% off discount in the booth, and a $15 lunch stipend with a 30-minute break. Helpers need to arrive 30 minutes before the show opens. Please let a staff member know that you are a helper at our booth and they will assist in escorting you. Please let us know if you are interested in participating as a helper, and we hope to hear from you soon!
Looking for friendly personable show helper that can demo and do sales.
Pay can be cash $10 ph or trade in product.
Call for more details
Looking forward to having you work with us.