2021 - Schaumburg, Illinois - New Update as of August 15, 2021
As we draw closer to our event, we have updated our policies so you will know what to expect when you arrive. We are carefully monitoring state/local and CDC guidance on a daily basis. This has been an ongoing effort, however with your help and the necessary prevention methods in place we want to ensure a safe and craft friendly environment for all to attend.
- If you are unvaccinated we ask that you please wear a mask while moving about the convention center.
- Occupancy level for the shopping area, workshops, mega make & take and playdate areas are operating at 50% occupancy
- High-touch surfaces such as the will call counter, computer screens, door prize and registration areas; will be wiped down regularly with disinfectant.
- Social distancing guidelines will be reinforced with 20′ aisles within the shopping area.
- Help reduce long lines by bringing cash.
- Show floor admission is just $10 and saves you from touching those pesky credit card readers and helps speed up lines while reducing overcrowding at the counter.
- Our friendly staff will monitor the lines and periodically offer a quick cash transaction, so come prepared.
- Show floor hours are Friday 9am – 6pm & Saturday 9am – 5pm.
- Arrive with a buddy and help each other with your wristbands.
- Guests who purchase an admission ticket at the show and have a barcode scanner on their phone, will be able to submit a door prize entry conveniently from their phone and avoid the door prize kiosk. We will still have the kiosk available for those who wish to use a computer.
- For guests who have pre-registered online, you are are automatically entered for the door prize drawings, so you do not need to re-enter.
PLAY DATE / MMMTE (CROP AREA):
- Disinfectant and sanitizer will be provided at the Creation Station and Crafters Pantry. We strongly recommend wiping down any tools prior and after use.
- Tables will be configured in quads (i.e. with “four people” to a designated space) and one row of 2 quads pushed together to accommodate groups of 6 or 8.. Seating is first come first serve, however we do offer the ability to reserve seats prior to the event. Reserved seating is available for groups of 2, 4, 6 or 8 people. We will configure the crop area based on reservations to allow plenty of space for our guests. Please be sure to check out the information regarding reserved seating fees and further details on how to reserve your seats.
- If you are unvaccinated we do ask that you wear a face mask while moving about the convention center.
- Capacity limits have been set at 50% capacity allowing plenty of room and space between tables.
- High-touch surfaces will be wiped with disinfectant regularly.
- Room capacities have been set at 50%.
- Although capacity limits have been set to 50%, we ask that if you are unvaccinated, please wear a mask as the classrooms are smaller in square footage than other areas that we occupy in the convention center.
- Physical distancing in classrooms will be met.
- We understand that we only come once a year and you may not want to miss out, but your safety as well as the safety of our vendors and staff are important. If you are sick or experiencing any symptoms such as fever, chills, cough, sore throat, we ask that you please stay home. We will miss you and want you to be well for next years event.
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19 or have been recently exposed within 14 days prior to the event, we ask that you stay home and take care of yourself.
- As always, wash your hands with soap and water and avoid touching your face whenever possible.
- Please be mindful of others and respect their space.
- We will have hand sanitizer, masks and wipes available in all areas, but also encourage you to bring your own. Our staff is always available to help if you should need anything.