This mixed media canvas is so exquisite. Don’t you just love the soft vintage tones? This is certainly one of those projects that preserves those special memories of this sweet little girl. It is the fine detail combined with her priceless photo that make this layout so amazing. I would like to say Thank You to Gosia a fabulous designer for Scrap Boutique.
Using a brick stencil Gosia created a back ground of color. She place a honeycomb wood accent over the top of the brick. She added some pretty cream and white flowers and placed them around her photo. A few sentiments were placed on the right lower corner. Adding a lace border under her photo really make her photo stand out as the focal point of her project. Thank You for stopping by. I hope you enjoy this wonderful canvas inspiration.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- All I Ever Stickers (7 Dots Design 7D-ES-ALL-I-EVER-423 $4.50)
- Rusty Typo Zippers (Prima pri-891565 $6.00)
- Heart Flower Lace Die (Magnolia MAGNOLIA0000164 $21.50)
- 12 x 12 Brick Template (The Crafter’s Workshop cf-tcw191 $7.49)
- Corner Craft Punch (Martha Stewart ms-42-50011 $12.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown):
- Spray Mist