We are excited to announce that Dave Gordon from Hill Street Stamps is the sponsor of this year’s card swaps. Hill Street Stamps has added a couple of new twists to the Friday & Saturday card swaps, but you can expect the same great time as you have had in the past.
This relaxing event is all about sharing your card creations, discussing the cards you are receiving, sharing tips and ideas for card making, and socializing with new friends. If you love to make and swap cards, you won’t want to miss this event!
- You will need to create 21 cards in any theme or size.
- Cards need to be alike so that each participant receives the same card from you. Envelopes not required.
- Upon arriving you will turn in your cards at the check-in table. Cards will be sorted and distributed to each guest.
- Enjoy a question and answer session on the cards that you have received.
- Each day will feature a drawing with prizes. Friday will feature a “Card Of The Day” random drawing and Saturday will feature a “Tip Of The Day” random drawing with a nice prize package from Hill Street Stamps.
- Participants will receive 20 cards, an Exclusive stamp from Hill Street Stamps and a goodie bag.
- All cards from the swap will be featured on Hill Street Stamps and Stamp & Scrapbook Expo’s Community Facebook pages for everyone to enjoy.
- Sign up and register at your local 2022 EXPO
- Registration is $20
- Create 21 cards
- Bring your favorite card making ideas
- Join the fun, bring a friend for this relaxing event!