A few ways to volunteer
Are you interested in helping out at the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo? Then this is the place to be! We have a variety of Expo positions available which include: express will call, door prize, lobby attendant, door guard, crop/tool station. Positions will be made available on opening day of pre-registration.Teacher Pet positions will be made available approximately two weeks after pre-registration opens. Teacher Pet positions will continue to be released based on teacher requirements and class ticket sales.
Positions range from 2-5 hours
Must Be 18 or Older
May be required to Lift 10 – 25lbs
Must be able to stand 2-5 hours
Wear Comfortable Shoes
- You may register for multiple shifts as long as they do not overlap.
- If you're working multiple shifts please remember to allow enough time for lunch/breaks/shopping between shifts.
- Check In at the Registration Counter 10 minutes before the starting of your shift.
- Positions will be assigned once you arrive at the EXPO.
- There is a $10 Refundable Reservation Fee per shift when registering online.
- Upon completion of your shift you will receive 1 Free Admission, $10 per hour worked and your reservation fee of $10.
Positions sell out fast, so don’t delay!!!
One great way to get a behind the scenes look at the latest and greatest is to assist an exhibitor in their booth – Before, During or After the Show.
2016 | Exhibitors looking for help in Milwaukee, WI
Eyelet Outlet LLC
Help wanted for all show hours and set up. $10 hour. Helping customers in booth. Must be outgoing and able to stand on your feet all day. High School students welcome.
Please email Suzanne at email@example.com