2017 - Duluth, Georgia - Saturday Crop
Hello, race fans! Rev up your cropping totes and race to the finish line for this high speed, prize-filled event. Hop in the driver's seat along with your pit crew of friends and family and sport your Nascar gear. Two lucky race teams will be challenged to see just how fast they can "change the oil" Stamp & Scrapbook Expo Style. Transform your table into a Nascar Race scene. Create a great race team name and win a race cup full of prizes. By the end of the race we will crown the winning driver that will step into the winner's circle. Gas up your engines, buckle your seat belts, and put your pedal to the metal and race to this Nascar night of excitement!
** Admission to the Exhibit Floor is sold separately.
- Each cropper who attends will have an approximate 4’ x 24” space to create, however this can vary at certain locations.
- Each table is set for a max seating of four people, however this can vary at certain locations.
- Seating is first come first serve!
- Receive a Crop Kit with a retail value of $15-$20 for FREE - Kits are reserved during pre-registration
- The crop area is quiet during the day. Prizes & contests will start after the show floor closes each day.
- You can come and go as you please and create as you wish.
- During the evening hours, the crop party comes to life around the crop theme.
- Decorate your table
- Come in costume with your friends
- Prizes are awarded for theme related enthusiasm
Have Questions? We Got Answers!
Here's what you can expect!
- Seating is open and on a first come first serve basis.
- Upon arrival you will be given a special name tag to put on your chair. This will be your seat for that days event
- Tables are set in groups of four, so you will make some new friends along the way.
- If you have a group of four and would like to reserve a table, please be sure to check out the "Table Reservation" Tab.
- If you have a reserved table, please notify the crop host to assist in finding your reserved table.
- For guests returning to the crop the next day, please see the "Leaving My Stuff" tab for useful information.
Do you have a group of scrapbooking friends? Reserve a table for your group online.
- Reserved tables will accommodate a group of four people.
- Each guest will need to purchase their own crop ticket and bonus kit online.
- Once your group of 4 has purchased their individual crop tickets, one person from the group will need to visit our Crop Table Application to reserve the table.
- There is a $20 fee per table reserved, per day when paid online.
- Once confirmed, we will add the reserved table to your order.
- A reserved table card with your name will be placed on your reserved table/s. Please be sure to tell your friends the name that the table is reserved under.
- Upon arriving please notify the crop host to assist in finding your reserved table.
Multiple Tables & Special Requests: If you would like to have your reserved table next to another reserved table, or have any other special requests/needs, please be sure to add this request to the table application.
Moving Tables: Please do not move crop tables as they are set according to fire code. We ask that you please see your crop host if you have any concerns with your table arrangements.Online Crop Table Application
Reserving Tables Onsite: Guests are not obligated to reserve a table as seating is first come first serve. However, we know that for many of you this is an important feature that you would like to take advantage of. We understand that there may be times when you are not able to reserve a table online prior to pre-registration closing. Guests will still be able to reserve a table onsite, however you will no longer be able to reserve a table during the evening hours with the crop host. Please see the steps below if you wish to reserve a table onsite.
- ALL Onsite reservations will need to be made at the registration counter by 5pm one day prior to your scheduled event.
- Guests will need all four printed tickets in hand, in order to reserve.
- Each ticket will be verified that it is not already associated with an existing table reservation.
- Once verified, we will print your table ticket.
- Onsite table fee is $25.
If you are looking for others to make a table, we do suggest that you join our Facebook page to meet up with new friends. You would be surprised how many other croppers are looking to group up to make a table as well. As an added convenience we will also have a bulletin board located by the crop entrance for those that are looking for others to group up with.
Many of our guests attend multiple crops throughout the weekend. Here are two helpful tips for leaving your stuff overnight.
- If you have a reserved table you may leave your items at your table if have already reserved for the next day. Please see your crop host prior to leaving for your reserved table card for the following day.
- For those guests who do not have a reserved table, but are planning to attend the crop the next day...you are more than welcome to leave your items overnight in a designated area at the crop. Unfortunately, you will not be allowed to leave your items at your table. Please inquire with your crop host.
Details Coming Soon!!!
When attending the crop, you will need to bring supplies that will keep you busy throughout the day. Many guests will bring their rolling storage totes filled with paper, scissors, trimmer, adhesive, embellishments, albums, pens, ink, stamps…you name it! Remember, some crops are 16 hours, so bring whatever will keep you busy.
We love our young scrappers! Children are welcome at our crops, however all children under 18 must be accompanied with an adult and must purchase a crop ticket for the event.
We try to have a variety of all types of music at our crop events. Guests who wish to bring and listen to their own music are welcome to do so, however you will need to have headphones so the croppers around you can enjoy the music provided by the EXPO.
Concessions will be available throughout the day and into the evening at each of our show locations. Times vary during the evening hours. Your Crop Host will notify attendees when concessions are about to close, so you can be sure to stock up on any last minute drinks or snacks.
Please note that the facility does not allow outside food. Concealed snack food is okay, but please no rolling coolers. Pizza delivery is also discouraged.
Controlling the temperature in a large hall can sometimes be difficult. We do suggest that you bring a sweater or sweatshirt to make your stay more comfortable.
Want to operate your die cut machines, photo printers, lights and laptop computers? We can arrange for the Venue Electrician to run power to your crop table. (Price varies per location.) You must pre-register online or by phone to take advantage of this opportunity. You will be provided with a Power Strip to plug your devices into. Please note that Battery Packs are not allowed. Also note Wall Outlets are not available for public use. There will be a Cell Phone Charging Area for your convenience. If you have any questions about Electricity don't hesitate to contact our office or speak with the staff at the show.