2017 - Mesa, Arizona - Join us for a Card Swap
Friday Theme – Brown or Orange OR a “Friends” or “Your Special” theme.Saturday Theme – Use your favorite Ribbon, Twine or Washi Tape.
Step 1 Sign up!
Step 2 Make 16 (suggested A2 size cards 5-1/2" X 4-1/4")
Step 3 Show up! Swap 15 cards with other participants. One of your cards will get put into a vote for the most appreciated card. The winner gets a prize package.
Step 4 Enjoy a snack, chat about card-making, and there will be more prizes. Krazy Kreations will be joining us to swap and share.
Step 5 Tell your friends about it for next year!
The fine print:
- Suggested A2 size cards (5-1/2" X 4-1/4").
- The cards you bring can all be the same or different, it's up to you!
- There are no product restrictions or requirements, however Swappers will vote on the best card, so keep that in mind 🙂
- Recipes (list of products used) are not required, but appreciated.
- No envelopes required.
- Put your name and address on the back only if you want other swappers to contact you after the event 🙂
- No mailing or postage!
- Meet other swappers, make new friends and share your unique experiences.
Cost: The cost is $20 and includes a tote bag, an issue of CardMaker magazine, a card kit from Krazy Kreations plus some extra card making goodies, a snack and beverage. You'll have a fun time with fellow card makers, and leave with a collection of brand new cards to take home.