2017 - Schaumburg, Illinois - Join us for a Card Swap
Friday Theme – Red or Green OR a “Celebrate” or Congratulations” theme.Saturday Theme – Use your favorite Stamps or Buttons.
** Please note the Themes are optional, and are only suggestions if you want ideas on a theme.
What you need to do
Step 1 - Sign up! Step 2 - Make 21 (suggested A2 size cards 5-1/2" X 4-1/4") Step 3 - Swap 20 cards with other participants. One of your cards will get put into a vote for the most appreciated card. The winner gets a prize package. Step 4 - Enjoy a snack, chat about card-making, and there will be more prizes. Step 5 - Tell your friends about it for next year!
What you need to know
- Suggested A2 size cards (5-1/2" X 4-1/4").
- All cards must be the same.
- There are no theme or product restrictions, however swappers will vote on the best card, so keep that in mind.
- Recipes (list of products used) are not required, but appreciated.
- No envelopes required.
- Put your name and address on the back only if you want other swappers to contact you after the event.
- No mailing or postage!
- Meet other swappers, make new friends and share your unique experiences.
What You Will Receive
- Latest & Greatest Card Swap Bag.
- Collectable "I Swapped!" Button.
- Exclusive sticker sheet from Krazy Kreations.
- Discount coupon from Krazy Kreations to use in their booth on the show room floor.
- Discount coupon from Craft Fancy to use in their booth on the show room floor.
- Some extra card making goodies.
- Snack and a beverage.
Card Swap $20
You'll have a fun time with fellow card makers, and leave with a collection of brand new cards to take home.