- Seating is open and on a first come first serve basis.
- Upon arrival you will be given a special name tag to put on your chair. This will be your seat for that days event.
- Tables are set in groups of four, so you will make some new friends along the way.
- If you have a group of four and would like to reserve a table, please be sure to check out the "Table Reservation" Tab.
- If you have a reserved table, please notify the crop host to assist in finding your reserved table.
- For guests returning to the crop the next day, please see the "Leaving My Stuff" tab for useful information.
2017 - Denver, Colorado - Are you ready for our MEGA Make & Take Extravaganza?
What will your experience be like?
- Your event begins when you arrive and receive your package of MEGA Make & Take projects. You will also receive a beautiful MEGA color booklet with photos and complete instructions for each of the MEGA projects.
- The doors to the MEGA Make & Take Extravaganza will open at 3pm to allow guests to be seated and set up for the night. At 5pm the sponsors will begin the Make & Take projects.
- You'll enjoy a fun-filled evening of Make & Takes with your friends, both old and new. You'll come away with exclusive projects and great techniques.
- For our Marlborough & Mesa guests, you will enjoy choosing an additional FREE kit of products online ($15-$20.00 retail value) to create your own unique projects at this Extravaganza! For our Denver, Akron, Sacramento & Ontario guests you will no longer need to choose your kit during the pre-registration process. You will now receive a voucher redeemable at the show to choose your kit of choice.
What supplies will you need to bring?
- Variety of adhesives (such as glue dots, liquid adhesive, tape runner and foam pop dots), paper trimmer, scissors, corner rounder, paper piercer, stapler, hole punch, acrylic block, distressing ink pad, baby wipes, and journaling pen.
For details on the MEGA Make & Take Extravaganza at specific shows, please visit the show page. You can find all the links to the various shows here http://scrapbookexpo.com/2017-expo-show-list/
** Admission to the Exhibit Floor is sold separately.
Have Questions? We Got Answers!
NEW FOR 2018 - Seating at the Crops
We know how important it is for you to sit by your friends. Our crop hosts do an amazing job helping guests find seating together. If you have a party of Two, Four, Six or Eight guests and would like to reserve your seats prior to the event you are welcome to do so. Reserved seating is not necessary as all seating is on a first come first serve basis. However, this option is available to guarantee that your party will be seated together, without having to exercise our first come first serve policy. There is an additional fee to reserve your seats prior to the event.
- Reserved seating is available for a party of 2, 4, 6 or 8 guests.
- Each guest will need to purchase their own crop ticket online.
- Once your party has purchased their individual crop tickets, one person from the party will need to visit our "Reserved Seating Application" to reserve your seats.
- There is a $15 flat fee for Reserved Seating of 2; per day when paid online.
- There is a $25 flat fee for Reserved Seating of 4; per day when paid online.
- There is a $40 flat fee for Reserved Seating of 6; per day when paid online.
- There is a $50 flat fee for Reserved Seating of 8; per day when paid online.
- Once we receive your application, we will add the reserved seating to your order. Please allow 48-72 hours to process the application.
- When you arrive at the crop; please notify your host to assist in locating your reserved seating.
- Online seating applications close one week prior to the show.
Special Requests: If you have any special requests or needs, please be sure to add this request to the seating application. Special requests or needs are filled to the best of our hosts ability and not always accommodated.
Moving Reserved Seating Tent Cards: Much time is taken to fill requests for those that have paid extra to "Reserve Seating" ahead of time. We ask that you PLEASE be respectful and do not move your tent card or other guests tent cards. All reserved seating tent cards will be marked with their row/aisle number for our crop hosts to assist guests in locating their reserved seating. If tent cards are moved; that party will forfeit further seating reservation privileges in the future. We ask that you please see your crop host if you have any concerns with your seating arrangements and they will be happy to assist.
Guests are not obligated to reserve seating as seating is open and on a first come first serve. However, we know that for many of you this is an important feature that you would like to take advantage of.
Policy Changes: We understand that there may be times when you are not able to reserve seating online prior to pre-registration closing. Guests will still be able to reserve seating onsite; however, you will no longer be able to reserve seating during the evening hours with the crop host. Please see the steps below if you wish to reserve seating for a party of two, four, six or eight guests onsite.
- ALL Onsite reservations will need to be made at the registration counter by 5pm one day prior to your scheduled event.
- Guests can reserve seating for 2, 4, 6 or 8 guests. You will need all printed tickets in hand, in order to reserve.
- There is a $20 flat fee for Reserved Seating of 2; per day when paid onsite.
- There is a $30 flat fee for Reserved Seating of 4; per day when paid onsite.
- There is a $45 flat fee for Reserved Seating of 6; per day when paid onsite.
- There is a $55 flat fee for Reserved Seating of 8; per day when paid onsite.
- All tickets will be verified that are not already associated with an existing reservation.
- Once verified, we will print your seating ticket & receipt for your party. Please present to your crop host.
If you are looking for others to group up with, we do suggest that you join our Facebook page to meet up with new friends. As an added convenience we will also have a bulletin board located by the crop entrance for those that are looking for others to group up with.
- If you have a reserved table you may leave your items at your table if you are reserving it for the next day. Please see your crop host prior to leaving for your reserved table card for the following day.
- For those guests who do not have a reserved table, but are planning to attend the crop the next day...you are more than welcome to leave your items overnight in a designated area at the crop. Unfortunately, you will not be allowed to leave your items at your table. Please inquire with your crop host.