- Seating is open and on a first come first serve basis.
- Upon arrival you will be given a special name tag to put on your chair. This will be your seat for that days event.
- Tables are set in groups of four, so you will make some new friends along the way.
- If you have a group of four and would like to reserve a table, please be sure to check out the "Table Reservation" Tab.
- If you have a reserved table, please notify the crop host to assist in finding your reserved table.
- For guests returning to the crop the next day, please see the "Leaving My Stuff" tab for useful information.
2017 - Kansas City, Missouri - Are you ready for our MEGA Make & Take Extravaganza?
What will your experience be like?
- Your event begins when you arrive and receive your package of MEGA Make & Take projects. You will also receive a beautiful MEGA color booklet with photos and complete instructions for each of the MEGA projects.
- The doors to the MEGA Make & Take Extravaganza will open at 3pm to allow guests to be seated and set up for the night. At 5pm the sponsors will begin the Make & Take projects.
- You'll enjoy a fun-filled evening of Make & Takes with your friends, both old and new. You'll come away with exclusive projects and great techniques.
- For our Marlborough & Mesa guests, you will enjoy choosing an additional FREE kit of products online ($15-$20.00 retail value) to create your own unique projects at this Extravaganza! For our Denver, Akron, Sacramento & Ontario guests you will no longer need to choose your kit during the pre-registration process. You will now receive a voucher redeemable at the show to choose your kit of choice.
What supplies will you need to bring?
- Variety of adhesives (such as glue dots, liquid adhesive, tape runner and foam pop dots), paper trimmer, scissors, corner rounder, paper piercer, stapler, hole punch, acrylic block, distressing ink pad, baby wipes, and journaling pen.
For details on the MEGA Make & Take Extravaganza at specific shows, please visit the show page. You can find all the links to the various shows here http://scrapbookexpo.com/2017-expo-show-list/
** Admission to the Exhibit Floor is sold separately.
Have Questions? We Got Answers!
See What's New for 2017 Online & Onsite Table Reservations!
- Reserved tables will accommodate a group of four people.
- Each guest will need to purchase their own crop ticket and bonus kit online.
- Once your group of 4 has purchased their individual crop tickets, one person from the group will need to visit our Crop Table Application to reserve the table.
- There is a $20 fee per table reserved, per day when paid online.
- Once confirmed, we will add the reserved table to your order.
- A reserved table card with your name will be placed on your reserved table/s. Please be sure to tell your friends the name that the table is reserved under.
- Upon arriving please notify the crop host to assist in finding your reserved table.
- Online table application closes one week prior to the show.
Multiple Tables & Special Requests: If you would like to have your reserved table next to another reserved table, or have any other special requests/needs, please be sure to add this request to the table application. Special requests/needs are filled to the best of our hosts ability.
Moving Tables: Reserved tables are marked with aisle/row numbers for our crop hosts to assist guests in locating their reserved table. PLEASE don not move your tent card. All reserved table tent cards will be marked with their row/aisle number. If tent cards are moved; that table will forfeit further table reservation privileges in the future. We ask that you please see your crop host if you have any concerns with your table arrangements.
Guests are not obligated to reserve a table as seating is first come first serve. However, we know that for many of you this is an important feature that you would like to take advantage of.
Policy Changes: We understand that there may be times when you are not able to reserve a table online prior to pre-registration closing. Guests will still be able to reserve a table onsite, however you will no longer be able to reserve a table during the evening hours with the crop host. Please see the steps below if you wish to reserve a table onsite.
- ALL Onsite reservations will need to be made at the registration counter by 5pm one day prior to your scheduled event.
- Guests will need all four printed tickets in hand, in order to reserve.
- Each ticket will be verified that it is not already associated with an existing table reservation.
- Once verified, we will print your table ticket.
- Onsite table fee is $25.
If you are looking for others to make a table, we do suggest that you join our Facebook page to meet up with new friends. You would be surprised how many other croppers are looking to group up to make a table as well. As an added convenience we will also have a bulletin board located by the crop entrance for those that are looking for others to group up with.
- If you have a reserved table you may leave your items at your table if you are reserving it for the next day. Please see your crop host prior to leaving for your reserved table card for the following day.
- For those guests who do not have a reserved table, but are planning to attend the crop the next day...you are more than welcome to leave your items overnight in a designated area at the crop. Unfortunately, you will not be allowed to leave your items at your table. Please inquire with your crop host.