Here's what you can expect!
- Seating is open and on a first come first serve basis.
- Upon arrival you will be given a special name tag to put on your chair. This will be your seat for that days event
- Tables are set in groups of four, so you will make some new friends along the way.
- If you have a group of four and would like to reserve a table, please be sure to check out the "Table Reservation" Tab.
- If you have a reserved table, please notify the crop host to assist in finding your reserved table.
- For guests returning to the crop the next day, please see the "Leaving My Stuff" tab for useful information.
NEW FOR 2018 - Seating at the Crops
We know how important it is for you to sit by your friends. Our crop hosts do an amazing job helping guests find seating together. If you have a party of Two, Four, Six or Eight guests and would like to reserve your seats prior to the event you are welcome to do so. Reserved seating is not necessary as all seating is on a first come first serve basis. However, this option is available to guarantee that your party will be seated together, without having to exercise our first come first serve policy. There is an additional fee to reserve your seats prior to the event.
- Reserved seating is available for a party of 2, 4, 6 or 8 guests.
- Each guest will need to purchase their own crop ticket online.
- Once your party has purchased their individual crop tickets, one person from the party will need to visit our "Reserved Seating Application" to reserve your seats.
- There is a $15 flat fee for Reserved Seating of 2; per day when paid online.
- There is a $25 flat fee for Reserved Seating of 4; per day when paid online.
- There is a $40 flat fee for Reserved Seating of 6; per day when paid online.
- There is a $50 flat fee for Reserved Seating of 8; per day when paid online.
- Once we receive your application, we will add the reserved seating to your order. Please allow 48-72 hours to process the application.
- When you arrive at the crop; please notify your host to assist in locating your reserved seating.
- Online seating applications close one week prior to the show.
Special Requests: If you have any special requests or needs, please be sure to add this request to the seating application. Special requests or needs are filled to the best of our hosts ability and not always accommodated.
Moving Reserved Seating Tent Cards: Much time is taken to fill requests for those that have paid extra to "Reserve Seating" ahead of time. We ask that you PLEASE be respectful and do not move your tent card or other guests tent cards. All reserved seating tent cards will be marked with their row/aisle number for our crop hosts to assist guests in locating their reserved seating. If tent cards are moved; that party will forfeit further seating reservation privileges in the future. We ask that you please see your crop host if you have any concerns with your seating arrangements and they will be happy to assist.
Online Reserved Seating Application
Guests are not obligated to reserve seating as seating is open and on a first come first serve. However, we know that for many of you this is an important feature that you would like to take advantage of.
Policy Changes: We understand that there may be times when you are not able to reserve seating online prior to pre-registration closing. Guests will still be able to reserve seating onsite; however, you will no longer be able to reserve seating during the evening hours with the crop host. Please see the steps below if you wish to reserve seating for a party of two, four, six or eight guests onsite.
- ALL Onsite reservations will need to be made at the registration counter by 5pm one day prior to your scheduled event.
- Guests can reserve seating for 2, 4, 6 or 8 guests. You will need all printed tickets in hand, in order to reserve.
- There is a $20 flat fee for Reserved Seating of 2; per day when paid onsite.
- There is a $30 flat fee for Reserved Seating of 4; per day when paid onsite.
- There is a $45 flat fee for Reserved Seating of 6; per day when paid onsite.
- There is a $55 flat fee for Reserved Seating of 8; per day when paid onsite.
- All tickets will be verified that are not already associated with an existing reservation.
- Once verified, we will print your seating ticket & receipt for your party. Please present to your crop host.
If you are looking for others to group up with, we do suggest that you join our Facebook page to meet up with new friends. As an added convenience we will also have a bulletin board located by the crop entrance for those that are looking for others to group up with.
Join Our Facebook Group
Many of our guests attend multiple crops throughout the weekend. Here are two helpful tips for leaving your stuff overnight.
- If you have a reserved table you may leave your items at your table if have already reserved for the next day. Please see your crop host prior to leaving for your reserved table card for the following day.
- For those guests who do not have a reserved table, but are planning to attend the crop the next day...you are more than welcome to leave your items overnight in a designated area at the crop. Unfortunately, you will not be allowed to leave your items at your table. Please inquire with your crop host.
Out with old (the Tool Station was getting worn and depleted), and in with the new - Creation Station!
For 2017, we’ve chosen the most popular types of tools and have some new tool sponsors you can try. Bring your own files to cut on the Silhouette Cameo 3. If the files are on your laptop, bring your laptop to hook it up!
- Cutterpillar paper trimmer
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Fuse Tool
- Minc machine
- MISTI stamping tool
- We R Memory Keepers Typewriter
When attending the crop, you will need to bring supplies that will keep you busy throughout the day. Many guests will bring their rolling storage totes filled with paper, scissors, trimmer, adhesive, embellishments, albums, pens, ink, stamps…you name it! Remember, some crops are 16 hours, so bring whatever will keep you busy.
We love our young scrappers! Children are welcome at our crops, however all children under 18 must be accompanied with an adult and must purchase a crop ticket for the event.
We try to have a variety of all types of music at our crop events. Guests who wish to bring and listen to their own music are welcome to do so, however you will need to have headphones so the croppers around you can enjoy the music provided by the EXPO.
Concessions will be available throughout the day and into the evening at each of our show locations. Times vary during the evening hours. Your Crop Host will notify attendees when concessions are about to close, so you can be sure to stock up on any last minute drinks or snacks.
Please note that the facility does not allow outside food. Concealed snack food is okay, but please no rolling coolers. Pizza delivery is also discouraged.
Controlling the temperature in a large hall can sometimes be difficult. We do suggest that you bring a sweater or sweatshirt to make your stay more comfortable.
Want to operate your die cut machines, photo printers, lights and laptop computers? We can arrange for the Venue Electrician to run power to your crop table. (Price varies per location.) You must first pre-register online for your crop tickets and then contact us by phone (888) 252-EXPO
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to have Venue Power added to your order. You will be provided with a Power Strip to plug your devices into. Please note that Battery Packs are not allowed. Also note Wall Outlets are not available for public use. There will be a Cell Phone Charging Area for your convenience. If you have any questions about Electricity don't hesitate to contact our office or speak with the staff at the show.