2017 - Milwaukee, Wisconsin - A few ways to volunteer
Want to help us out at Stamp & Scrapbook Expo?
We call these "volunteer" positions, but you actually earn $10 per hour!
- EXPRESS WILL CALL: Hand out tickets, keepsake buttons, and Swag Bags
- DOOR PRIZE: Hand out prizes to winners
- LOBBY ATTENDANT: Greet people as they come in, give directions, hand out show guides
- DOOR GUARD: Check for wrist bands, strollers, and oversized bags at the entrance
- CROP ATTENDANT: Help attendees at the Crop and Tool Station
- TEACHER'S PET: Assist in a workshop - set tables, collate kits, counting
- Work as much as you would like on one or all days of the Expo!
- Free admission to shopping
- Earn a Keepsake Button
- $10 per hour cash
- Availability of positions (time/day) will be posted through our Online Ticketing System
- Register online and pay a $10 refundable reservation fee
- Check in at the registration desk a few minutes before your shift
- Positions will be assigned when you arrive
- At the end of your shift, get paid and start shopping!
- Must Be 18 or Older
- May be required to Lift 10 – 25lbs
- Must be able to stand 2-5 hours
- Wear Comfortable Shoes
- Casual/Nice Dress
One great way to get a behind the scenes look at the latest and greatest is to assist an exhibitor in their booth – Before, During or After the Show.
Exhibitors looking for help in Milwaukee, WI
Allton Crafts needs 2 helpers to work for our shows. $10 per hour. 8 hours a day. 2 or 3 days per show. We will pay you by the end of the show. Helper needs to know how to use die cut machine for demo.
Eyelet Outlet LLC
Help wanted for all show hours and set up day. $10/hour. Must be outgoing and be able to stand on your feet all day. Please email Suzanne if interested at email@example.com
Looking for help at the show for a demo person. Hours are typically Friday 8-3 or 4 and Saturday 8-3 or 4. Please call for more detailed info and pay.
Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you : )
Kiwi Lane Consultant - Lindsay Smith
Looking for help Friday, 8:30-5 & Saturday 8:30 - 5. $10/hour in product at our booth. Free admission into show. Assistance needed in helping customers and product demo. On feet all day, wear comfy shoes. Please email me!
We are looking for a couple of enthusiastic Individuals to help in our fun fast paced booth. Individual needs to be cheerful and helpful with customers. Responsibilities will include set up and tear down(paper cases can weigh as much as 25lbs), re-stocking merchandise, watching for people that forget to pay :), demonstrating or explaining product. You will get a lunch break and a little time to shop the show. Please call 800-878-5807 x 403
Compensation: $10.00 per hour cash , or $15.00 per hour toward product.
Set up - Thursday 9 am - 4 pm
Show - Friday 8:30 am - 3 pm
Show - Saturday 9 am - 5pm
Tear down - Saturday 5 pm - 7 pm
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org