Want to help us out at Stamp & Scrapbook Expo?
We call these "volunteer"
positions, but you actually earn $10 per hour!
SOME ACTIVITIES YOU MIGHT DO AS A VOLUNTEER
- EXPRESS WILL CALL: Hand out tickets, keepsake buttons, and Swag
- DOOR PRIZE: Hand out prizes to winners
- LOBBY ATTENDANT: Greet people as they come in, give directions,
hand out show guides
- DOOR GUARD: Check for wrist bands, strollers, and oversized bags
at the entrance
- CROP ATTENDANT: Help attendees at the Crop and Tool Station
- TEACHER'S PET: Assist in a workshop - set tables, collate kits,
BENEFITS OF BEING A VOLUNTEER
- Work as much as you would like on one or all days of the Expo!
- Free admission to shopping
- Earn a Keepsake Button
- $10 per hour cash
HOW IT WORKS
- Availability of positions (time/day) will be posted through our Online
- Register online and pay a $10 refundable reservation fee
- Check in at the registration desk a few minutes before your shift
- Positions will be assigned when you arrive
- At the end of your shift, get paid and start shopping!
- Must Be 18 or Older
- May be required to Lift 10 – 25lbs
- Must be able to stand 2-5 hours
- Wear Comfortable Shoes
- Casual/Nice Dress
One great way to get a behind the scenes look at the latest and greatest is to assist an exhibitor in their booth – Before, During or After the Show.
Exhibitors looking for help in Schaumburg, IL
Art Impressions is looking for an outgoing and energetic person to work our Make & Take table for all hours of the show. Must be able to stand all day and work well with other crafters. $10/hour, free entrance to the show and paid parking. Please email Annelise at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Eyelet Outlet LLC
Help wanted for set up day 10-1 and show days 10 - 4 friday 10-6 saturday. Must be outgoing and able to stand on your feet all day. No math skills needed. You will be showing customers some of our samples and keeping the booth striaght. Please email or text suzanne
We need someone to run our make-n-take table. We will have instructions for each step printed out and lots of supplies handy. Please contact Sabrina for more information.
Tessler Stamps - Stencils Co.
help needed for set up, tear down and during the show