Want to help us out at Stamp & Scrapbook Expo?
We call these "volunteer"
positions, but you actually earn $10 per hour!
SOME ACTIVITIES YOU MIGHT DO AS A VOLUNTEER
- EXPRESS WILL CALL: Hand out tickets, keepsake buttons, and Swag
- DOOR PRIZE: Hand out prizes to winners
- LOBBY ATTENDANT: Greet people as they come in, give directions,
hand out show guides
- DOOR GUARD: Check for wrist bands, strollers, and oversized bags
at the entrance
- CROP ATTENDANT: Help attendees at the Crop and Tool Station
- TEACHER'S PET: Assist in a workshop - set tables, collate kits,
BENEFITS OF BEING A VOLUNTEER
- Work as much as you would like on one or all days of the Expo!
- Free admission to shopping
- Earn a Keepsake Button
- $10 per hour cash
HOW IT WORKS
- Availability of positions (time/day) will be posted through our Online
- Register online and pay a $10 refundable reservation fee
- Check in at the registration desk a few minutes before your shift
- Positions will be assigned when you arrive
- At the end of your shift, get paid and start shopping!
- Must Be 18 or Older
- May be required to Lift 10 – 25lbs
- Must be able to stand 2-5 hours
- Wear Comfortable Shoes
- Casual/Nice Dress
One great way to get a behind the scenes look at the latest and greatest is to assist an exhibitor in their booth – Before, During or After the Show.
Exhibitors looking for help at our 2019 - Denver, CO show
HELP WANTED- We need someone to help us in our booth a few hours each day. We start at $11.00 per hour and offer great discounts for those who work for us. If you love to teach/demo and make new friends then this is the perfect position for you. Please email us at email@example.com for more info
We are looking for help at our Creativity Center. More details coming soon. Please contact Lorraine if you are interested.
We are looking for some energetic demonstrators/sales/friendly people to help in our booth. Please call or email for more detailed information.
Tessler Stamps - Stencils Co.