2019 - Edison, New Jersey - Join us for a Card Swap
- Card Swap 1 Friday - Flowers, Friendship, or your favorite Seasonal Holiday
- Card Swap 2 Friday - Washi Tape, Best Wishes/Congratulation, or your favorite Seasonal Holiday
- Card Swap 3 Saturday - Monochromatic, Get Well/Sympathy, or your favorite Seasonal Holiday
** Please note the Themes are optional, and are only suggestions if you want ideas on a theme.
What you need to do
Step 1 - Sign up! Step 2 - Make Cards! (suggested A2 size cards 5-1/2" X 4-1/4") Quantities will vary from show to show so be sure to check the description of the swap you are interested in for the exact number of cards that you need to make. Step 3 - Swap cards with other participants. One of your cards will get put into a vote for the most appreciated card. The winner gets a prize package. Step 4 - Enjoy a snack, chat about card-making, and there will be more prizes. Step 5 - Tell your friends about it for next year!
What you need to know
- Suggested A2 size cards (5-1/2" X 4-1/4").
- All cards must be the same.
- There are no theme or product restrictions, however swappers will vote on the best card, so keep that in mind.
- Recipes (list of products used) are not required, but appreciated.
- No envelopes required.
- Put your name and address on the back only if you want other swappers to contact you after the event.
- No mailing or postage!
- Meet other swappers, make new friends and share your unique experiences.
What You Will Receive
- Latest & Greatest Card Swap Bag.
- Collectible "I Swapped!" Button.
- Discount coupon from Craft Fancy to use in their booth on the show room floor.
- Card making goodies from Queen & Co. on Friday or The Stamps of Life on Saturday.
- Snack and a beverage.
**This event qualifies for the Same Day Free Admission Promotion!!
We'd like to thank our generous sponsors
*Note not all Sponsors are Exhibiting at every show.