Want to help us out at Stamp & Scrapbook Expo?
We call these "volunteer" positions, but you actually earn $10 per hour!
SOME ACTIVITIES YOU MIGHT DO AS A VOLUNTEER
- EXPRESS WILL CALL: Hand out tickets, keepsake buttons, and Swag Bags
- DOOR PRIZE: Hand out prizes to winners
- LOBBY ATTENDANT: Greet people as they come in, give directions, hand out show guides
- DOOR GUARD: Check for wrist bands, strollers, and oversized bags at the entrance
- CROP ATTENDANT: Help attendees at the Crop and Tool Station
- TEACHER'S PET: Assist in a workshop - set tables, collate kits, counting
BENEFITS OF BEING A VOLUNTEER
- Work as much as you would like on one or all days of the Expo!
- Free admission to shopping
- Earn a Keepsake Button
- $10 per hour cash
HOW IT WORKS
- Availability of positions (time/day) will be posted through our Online Ticketing System
- Register online and pay a $10 refundable reservation fee
- Check in at the registration desk a few minutes before your shift
- Positions will be assigned when you arrive
- At the end of your shift, get paid and start shopping!
- Must Be 18 or Older
- May be required to Lift 10 – 25lbs
- Must be able to stand 2-5 hours
- Wear Comfortable Shoes
- Casual/Nice Dress