Want to help us out at Stamp & Scrapbook Expo?
We call these "volunteer"
positions, but you actually earn $10 per hour!
SOME ACTIVITIES YOU MIGHT DO AS A VOLUNTEER
- EXPRESS WILL CALL: Hand out tickets, keepsake buttons, and Swag
- DOOR PRIZE: Hand out prizes to winners
- LOBBY ATTENDANT: Greet people as they come in, give directions,
hand out show guides
- DOOR GUARD: Check for wrist bands, strollers, and oversized bags
at the entrance
- CROP ATTENDANT: Help attendees at the Crop and Tool Station
- TEACHER'S PET: Assist in a workshop - set tables, collate kits,
BENEFITS OF BEING A VOLUNTEER
- Work as much as you would like on one or all days of the Expo!
- Free admission to shopping
- Earn a Keepsake Button
- $10 per hour cash
HOW IT WORKS
- Availability of positions (time/day) will be posted through our Online
- Register online and pay a $10 refundable reservation fee
- Check in at the registration desk a few minutes before your shift
- Positions will be assigned when you arrive
- At the end of your shift, get paid and start shopping!
- Must Be 18 or Older
- May be required to Lift 10 – 25lbs
- Must be able to stand 2-5 hours
- Wear Comfortable Shoes
- Casual/Nice Dress
One great way to get a behind the scenes look at the latest and greatest is to assist an exhibitor in their booth – Before, During or After the Show.
Exhibitors looking for help at our 2023 - Duluth, GA show
Faith & Art Shop at Logos Bookstore
Faith & Art Shop would like one or two helpers for 8:30-12:30 on Thursday for set-up and/or 4:30-6:30 on Saturday for teardown. These jobs require the ability to lift boxes (25 lbs) and work quickly.
We will pay in free product ($20 value per hour) or cash ($12 per hour)
Please contact Ann at 330-931-9420
KNC Essentials - Kraft n Creativity
Looking for helper Thursday, Friday and Saturday Any help would be appreciated email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text me at 7075606049
Please when you email add the subject which show are you helping
PS: you will be paid for your time
Tessler Crafts Inc.
need help to set up on Thursday 8am to 5 pm,and take down on Saturday 5-9 pm, $15 per hour
during the show 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, need cashier or to run make-n-take $10 per hour, trade in merchandise 30% discount.