2021 - Duluth, Georgia - Help reduce the spread of Covid-19!
- High-touch surfaces such as the will call counter, computer screens, door prize and registration areas; will be wiped down regularly with disinfectant.
- One-way directional signage to help with the flow of guests in the vendor areas.
- Face coverings are recommended and based on county and state guidelines.
- Capacity limits and social distancing guidelines are based on county and state guidelines.
- Help reduce long lines by bringing cash.
- Show floor admission is just $10 and saves you from touching those pesky credit card readers!
- Our friendly staff will monitor the lines and periodically offer a quick cash transaction to avoid crowding at the counter.
- Show floor hours are Friday 9am – 6pm & Saturday 9am – 5pm.
- Arrive with a buddy and help each other with your wristbands.
NEW! SKIP WILL CALL AND HAVE YOUR TICKETS MAILED DIRECTLY TO YOUR HOME
- In an effort to reduce long lines and over crowding we are offering guests the “option” of having their tickets mailed directly to their home. There is a cost for this service and shipping rates will appear during the checkout process.
- Mailing cutoff will be two weeks prior to the start of the show, so it is essential to order online early and select the shipping option if you would like to skip the lines.
- Admission wristbands will be included with your order if you have purchased them or receive them free with a purchase of a workshop.
- Tickets will be clearly marked with the appropriate location/stations where you can redeem your Free Gift or Mega Make & Take/Play Date goodies. Please be sure to review your tickets. Our staff is always available to help at the show if you have any questions.
NEW – DOOR PRIZE ENTRY:
- Guests who have a barcode app on their mobile device can simply scan our QR Code and register for door prizes. QR codes will be placed throughout our lobby.
- Computer kiosks will still be available at the door prize booth for those who do not have a barcode scanner app.
- Guests who submit a door prize entry will receive a complimentary shopping bag at our door prize booth.
- Admission wristband is required prior to door prize entry. Admission is $10.
- Guests who have pre-registered online are automatically entered for the door prize drawings, so you do not need to enter again.
PLAY DATE / Mega Make & Take Extravaganza (CROP AREA):
- Disinfectant and sanitizer will be provided at the Creation Station and Crafters Pantry. We strongly recommend wiping down any tools before and after use.
- Crop area will be set with wider aisles
- Tables will be configured in quads (i.e. with “four people” to a designated space) and one row of 2 quads pushed together to accommodate groups of 6 or 8. Seating is first come first serve, however we do offer the ability to reserve seats prior to the event. Reserved seating is available for groups of 2, 4, 6 or 8 people. We will configure the crop area based on reservations to allow plenty of space for our guests. Please be sure to check out the information regarding reserved seating fees and further details on how to reserve your seats.
- We recommend face coverings based on county and state guidelines.
- Capacity limits will be enforced based on county and state guidelines.
- High-touch surfaces will be wiped with disinfectant regularly.
- Seating will be based on capacity limitations per city and state regulations.
- Physical distancing in classrooms based on city and state regulations
- We understand that we only come once a year and you may not want to miss out, but your safety as well as the safety of our vendors and staff are important. If you are sick or experiencing any symptoms such as fever, chills, cough, sore throat, we ask that you please stay home. You will be missed, but we want you to be well for next years event.
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19 or have been recently exposed within 14 days prior to the event, we ask that you stay home and take care of yourself.
- As always, wash your hands with soap and water and avoid touching your face whenever possible.
- Please be mindful of others and respect their space.
- We will have hand sanitizer in all areas, but also encourage bringing your own. Our staff is always available to help if you should need anything.