2021 - Ontario, California - Help reduce the spread of Covid-19! October 25, 2021
We are carefully monitoring state/local and CDC guidance on a daily basis. This has been an ongoing effort and changes daily. However, with your help and the necessary prevention methods in place we want to ensure a safe and craft friendly environment for all to attend.
- Out of the safety of our fellow crafters, Stamp and Scrapbook Expo highly recommends the use of face masks while moving about the convention center regardless of vaccination status. This guidance may change prior to the event and we will keep you updated as we draw closer to the event.
- Given the flow of the event and occupancy levels that we anticipate each day; vaccination cards will not be required at this time. However these guidelines may change the day of the event as we will follow in accordance with state, local and facility guidelines.
- High-touch surfaces such as the will call counter, computer screens, door prize and registration areas; will be wiped down regularly with disinfectant.
- Social distancing guidelines will be reinforced with 20′ aisles within the shopping area.
- Help reduce long lines by bringing cash.
- Show floor admission is just $10 and saves you from touching those pesky credit card readers and helps speed up lines while reducing overcrowding at the counter.
- Our friendly staff will monitor the lines and periodically offer a quick cash transaction, so come prepared.
- Show floor hours are Friday 9am – 6pm & Saturday 9am – 5pm.
- Arrive with a buddy and help each other with your wristbands.
PLAY DATE / MMMTE (CROP AREA):
- Disinfectant and sanitizer will be provided at the Creation Station and Crafters Pantry. We strongly recommend wiping down any tools prior to and after each use.
- Tables will be configured in quads (i.e. with “four people” to a designated space) and one or two rows of 2 quads pushed together to accommodate groups of 6 or 8. Seating is first come first serve, however we do offer the ability to reserve seats prior to the event. Reserved seating is available for ALL group sizes. We will configure the crop area based on reservations to allow plenty of space for our guests. Please be sure to check out the information regarding reserved seating fees and further details on how to reserve your seats.
- We highly recommend wearing your face mask regardless of vaccination status when up and moving about the convention center.
- Capacity limits have been set at 50% capacity allowing plenty of room and space between tables.
- High-touch surfaces will be wiped with disinfectant regularly.
- Due to the limited size (square footage) of the classrooms we ask that everyone where a mask regardless of vaccination status.
- We understand that we only come once a year and you may not want to miss out, but your safety as well as the safety of our vendors and staff are important. If you are sick or experiencing any symptoms such as fever, chills, cough, sore throat, we ask that you please stay home. We will miss you and want you to be well for next years event.
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19 or have been recently exposed within 14 days prior to the event, we ask that you stay home and take care of yourself.
- As always, wash your hands with soap and water and avoid touching your face whenever possible.
- Please be mindful of others and respect their space.
- We will have hand sanitizer and wipes available in all areas, but also encourage you to bring your own. Our staff is always available to help if you should need anything.