2021 - Sacramento, California - Help reduce the spread of Covid-19! September 23, 2021
As we draw closer to our event, we will update our policies so you will know what to expect prior to your arrival. Please note that we are carefully monitoring state/local and CDC guidance on a daily basis. This has been an ongoing effort and changes daily. However, with your help and the necessary prevention methods in place we want to ensure a safe and craft friendly environment for all to attend.
- The Sacramento County Public Health Order has mandated mask use for all indoor events. Out of the safety of our fellow crafters and our ability to host an event in your area, Stamp and Scrapbook Expo will require masks when attending.
- Given the flow of the event and occupancy levels that we anticipate each day; vaccination cards will not be required at this time. However, please remember that these requirements may change as we move closer to our event. It is always best to plan ahead if circumstances should change.
- High-touch surfaces such as the will call counter, computer screens, door prize and registration areas; will be wiped down regularly with disinfectant.
- Social distancing guidelines will be reinforced with 20′ aisles within the shopping area.
- Help reduce long lines by bringing cash.
- Show floor admission is just $10 and saves you from touching those pesky credit card readers and helps speed up lines while reducing overcrowding at the counter.
- Our friendly staff will monitor the lines and periodically offer a quick cash transaction, so come prepared.
- Show floor hours are Friday 9am – 6pm & Saturday 9am – 5pm.
- Arrive with a buddy and help each other with your wristbands.
NEW! SKIP WILL CALL AND HAVE YOUR TICKETS MAILED DIRECTLY TO YOUR HOME
- In an effort to reduce long lines and over crowding we are offering guests the “option” of having their tickets mailed directly to their home for a fee.
- Mailing cutoff will be two weeks prior to the start of the show, so it is essential to order online early and select the shipping option if you would like to skip the lines.
- Admission wristbands will be included with your order if you have purchased them or receive them free with a purchase of a workshop.
- Tickets will be clearly marked with the appropriate stations where you can redeem your Free Gift or Mega Make & Take/Play Date goodies. Please be sure to review your tickets. Our staff is always available to help at the show if you have any questions.
- If you have already purchased your tickets and want to add this feature, you can email us at email@example.com
PLAY DATE / MMMTE (CROP AREA):
- Disinfectant and sanitizer will be provided at the Creation Station and Crafters Pantry. We strongly recommend wiping down any tools prior to and after each use.
- Tables will be configured in quads (i.e. with “four people” to a designated space) and one or two rows of 2 quads pushed together to accommodate groups of 6 or 8. Seating is first come first serve, however we do offer the ability to reserve seats prior to the event. Reserved seating is available for groups of 2, 4, 6 or 8 people. We will configure the crop area based on reservations to allow plenty of space for our guests. Please be sure to check out the information regarding reserved seating fees and further details on how to reserve your seats.
- As of now, masks are required in the crop area. As we get closer to the event, we will have more information on mask guidelines while seated in this area.
- Capacity limits have been set at 50% capacity allowing plenty of room and space between tables.
- High-touch surfaces will be wiped with disinfectant regularly.
- Room capacities have been set at 50%.
- Masks are required in the classrooms.
- We understand that we only come once a year and you may not want to miss out, but your safety as well as the safety of our vendors and staff are important. If you are sick or experiencing any symptoms such as fever, chills, cough, sore throat, we ask that you please stay home. We will miss you and want you to be well for next years event.
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19 or have been recently exposed within 14 days prior to the event, we ask that you stay home and take care of yourself.
- As always, wash your hands with soap and water and avoid touching your face whenever possible.
- Please be mindful of others and respect their space.
- We will have hand sanitizer and wipes available in all areas, but also encourage you to bring your own. Our staff is always available to help if you should need anything.