COME JOIN THE FUN in ANAHEIM!
General Show Info:
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Thursday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Thursday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Thursday General (10am - 6pm)
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am - 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $49 | Wednesday Mega Make & Take Extravaganza
(3pm - Midnight)
- $39 | Thursday Kentucky Derby Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Friday Prom Night Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Saturday Hocus Pocus Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $20-$60 | Friday & Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Wednesday | 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Thursday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday | 7:30am - 5:00pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free!
Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
*All online orders are subject to a one time $2.00 processing fee.
Only one guest per order.
Event is being held at the Anaheim Convention Center
- Convention Center Garage – Car Park 4 is the closest parking garage to Hall E. Once Car Park 4 is full, guests will be directed to other lots for overflow parking.
- Unloading – Guests can unload their car at the Convention Center Circle Drive.
- There is a fee for parking.
2085 South Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92802
To make your visit extra suite/sweet, we’ve worked with the Double Tree Suites to give attendees a special hotel discount. See below to find out how to take advantage of this promotion.
Reservation Cut off: March 13, 2017
Unless Sold Out Prior to Date
Two Queen 2 Room Suite – $179.00 per nightLearn More
Three ways to save!
- Purchase your ticket online and get each days admission for $8.00.
- Visit a participating local store and purchase your discounted admission.
BONUS: When you purchase your admission at a local store, you will also receive the I Support button.
- Visit a participating local store and receive a $2 off admission coupon.
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
WEDNESDAY 3pm - Midnight
Mega Make & Take Extravaganza
This MEGA Extravaganza is sure to be one of your favorite events at the Stamp & Scrapbook EXPO!
THURSDAY 8am - 11pm
Kentucky Derby Crop Party
Step up to the betting window, place your bets and grab a seat for the Kentucky Derby event of your life. Did you pick the winning horse? We will have all…
FRIDAY 8am - 11pm
Prom Night Crop Party
It’s time to relive that magical prom night from high school. Remember how excited you were just waiting for that special person to ask you to this memorable…
SATURDAY 8am - 11pm
Hocus Pocus Crop Party
With a wave of the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo magic wand you will encounter a night of enchantment and wonder. The crop crew will amaze you with their…
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.See Workshop Options
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Receive up to 15 new card ideas from other crafters like you.
- Thursday Theme – Pink & White in Color or “Hello” theme.
- Friday Theme – Cards using embellishments.
Are you interested in helping out at the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo? Then this is the place to be! We have a variety of Expo positions available which include: express will call, door prize, lobby attendant, door guard, crop/tool station. Positions will be made available on opening day of pre-registration.Expo Volunteer Help An Exhibitor
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Join us Early and get your Scraptacular ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Scraptacular Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Scraptacular Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.Learn More!
It’s easy! Simply collect four unique buttons from different stations around the Expo to earn an “I Conquered” button and lanyard. Learn more about our Keepsake Button Program.Learn More!
We’re excited to introduce the Emblem Club #418 as our proud sponsor for the 2017 Anaheim Stamp & Scrapbook Expo. The proceeds from this project (baggage claim) will go to benefit the St. Elizabeth Children’s Dialysis Project.
Our club provides craft projects for the children to work on while on dialysis. This is usually 3x per week and 3-4 hours long. Keeping the kids busy is essential.
If you have any item that you would like to have held for you at the Free Baggage Check simply trade your items for a claim ticket. (Keep this ticket as it is your only way of getting your items back). It is recommended that you have your name on the bag or inside your bag for additional identification purposes.
If you have any craft items you would like to donate for our project it would also be greatly appreciated. We can put together craft packets, card projects or any other things the kids may enjoy. Thank you for your participation and we will see you soon at the EXPO! Emblem Club #418