Need a cute idea for a Halloween Costume? Why not start with a mask? This amazing project is easy and fun to make. You will be the hit of the party! Melinda Spinks created this priceless mask. Be sure to visit The Scrap Farm for more of her inspirational ideas.
Use purple and black cardstock to create this mask. The web and doodles were hand drawn with a white gel pen. Adding some sparkling rhinestones, Melinda used the imaginisce i-rock tool and adhered the crystal hot-rocks to the mask.
How fun to make the Roly Rosies from Imaginisce. These sheets of die-cut shapes come in different colors and patterns that you roll up with the Petal Roller to create your own flowers. You can add some paper leaves using Water Words from the Splash Dance collection.
Now the last touch that gives the mask it’s finished look, add fuzzy little spiders. To make these you will use the i-top tool and a black face washer with a couple of googlie eyes. Create the paper legs from the collection To Love & Cherish.
So there you have one darling mask for Halloween just using Imaginisce tools and paper.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Purple Cardstock (Bazzill bb-t6-685 $0.60)
- Black Cardstock (Bazzill bb-t10-1031 $0.60)
- Crystal Hot Rocks (Imaginisce im-002267 $12.99)
- I-Rock Tool (Imaginisce im-002260 $12.99)
- Roly Rosies (Imaginisce im-003046 $4.99)
- Petal Roller (Imaginisce 003683 /0.6 $7.99)
- I-Top Tool (Imaginisce im-001309 $29.99)
- I Top Topper Template (Imaginisce im-001321 $2.99)
- White Gel Pen
- Googlie Eyes
- Patterned Paper