What a fun project to make on a cold winter day. This is a Do It Yourself easy project just made from old socks, baby pajamas, rice, felt, and a glue gun.
Steps are shown and listed below how to create this fun snowman.
- Old sock, baby pajamas
- Rice for the filling
- Some black, sparkling beads for the eyes
- A toothpick
- Orange paint for the nose
- Three rubber bands
- Three beads for buttons
- Two felt flowers
- Hot glue gun
- Start with the pajama leg. Cut it off and turn it inside out. Wrap a rubber band very tight around one of the ends and turned the leg back to right side.
- Fill the leg with rice and close it with the second rubber band.
- Take your third rubber band and wrap it around the center, this divides the snowman in half for the belly and head.
- Snowman’s sweater: Cut off a part of your old sweater’s sleeve. To prevent from fraying on the end of the fabric, hem the edges by simply using a hot glue gun.
- Thread the sock around the neck with ribbon or string, and around the hat. Cinch them tight and tie in a knot.
- Last, adhere your eyes, nose (toothpick painted orange), buttons on chest, and flowers to hat and sweater.
There you have it! A fun snowman with his cozy hat and warm sweater will decorate your home throughout the cold winter.