Are you ready to start planning the holiday treats? Christmas is one time that I truly enjoy baking treats for friends and family. When I found this amazing fudge recipe, I thought how perfect would this be on a cookie tray? 😉 White Chocolate fudge with Reeses Peanut butter cups, need we say more?
- You’ll need about 16 Reese’s Peanut Butter cups for the bottom of the baking dish and another 6 or so for the crumbly top. That’s about 22 total!
- 3 cups of white chocolate chips
- 1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 9×9 casserole dish with foil. Lightly spray it with cooking spray.
- Arrange your Peanut Butter Cups on the bottom (16 total.)
- In a large sauce pan, add your white chocolate chips & sweetened condensed milk and heat over medium low heat until all of the chocolate has melted.
- Once everything is well combined, immediately pour the chocolate/milk mixture over your peanut butter cups.
- Chop the remaining 6 peanut butter cups into smaller pieces and spread evenly over the top of the mixture and press down slightly.
- Let cool on the counter for a while and then cover with plastic and put in the fridge to cool completely.
- Once it’s cooled in the fridge for a couple of hours you can cut into bite sized pieces.
This sweet treat will be a perfect addition to your cookie platters or strong enough to stand alone all wrapped up in a cute holiday container. Everyone loves to receive homemade treats during the holidays! Its a fuzzy.
Be sure to stop by Shauna’s Blog The Best Blog Recipes any time you need some serious inspiration in the kitchen.
Thanks for the visit, I hope to see you back soon.
Happy Holidays to you & yours