COME JOIN THE FUN in ST. PAUL!
Tickets Available at Show
General Show Info:
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am – 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am – 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am–6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am – 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am – 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $45 | Thu. Mega Make & Take Extravaganza (3pm – 12am)
- $35 | Friday Crop Party (8am – 12am)
- $35 | Saturday Crop Party (8am – 12am)
- $20-$60 | Friday & Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Thursday | 2pm – 6pm
- Friday | 7:30am – 6pm
- Saturday | 7:30am – 5pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free!
Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
Event is being held at the Minnesota State Fair Grounds in the Education Building.
- Street Access – Off of Snelling, use Gate 5 and take immediate right onto Cosgrove St.
- Parking Lot – Parking is directly across from the Education Building.
- Unloading – Guests can unload their car at the entrance of the Education building.
- Daily Rate – Parking is free.
Radisson Hotel of Roseville
2540 Cleveland Ave. N.
St. Paul, MN 55113
To make your visit extra suite/sweet, we’ve worked with the Radisson Hotel to give attendees a special hotel discount. See below to find out how to take advantage of this promotion.
Reservation Cut off: March 28, 2016
Unless Sold Out Prior to Date
Run of House Single/Double Occupancy $115.00Learn More
Three ways to save!
- Purchase your ticket online and get each days admission for $8.00.
- Visit a participating local store and purchase your discounted admission.
BONUS: When you purchase your admission at a local store, you will also receive the I Support button.
- Visit a participating local store and receive a $2 off admission coupon.
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
THURSDAY 3PM - MIDNIGHT
MEGA MAKE & TAKE EXTRAVAGANZA!
Are you ready for our MEGA Make & Take Extravaganza! This MEGA event is sure to be one of your favorite events at the Scrapbook Expo!
FRIDAY 8AM - MIDNIGHT
LET'S MAKE A SCRAPPIN' DEAL CROP
Pull out those Zany outfits and get dressed up for our "Let’s Make A Scrappin’ Deal" Crop Party! Will you choose Box #1 or take Box #2...
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.See Workshop Options
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Receive up to 15 new card ideas from other crafters like you.
- Friday Theme – Green, yellow or pink color combination OR a “Happy Spring” theme.
- Saturday Theme – Cards using three different types of embellishments of your choice.
Are you interested in helping out at the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo? Then this is the place to be! We have a variety of Expo positions available which include: express will call, door prize, lobby attendant, door guard, crop/tool station. Positions will be made available on opening day of pre-registration.Expo Volunteer Help An Exhibitor
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Everyone is a winner at the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo! From our Complimentary Shopping Bag when you first walk in the door, to our Door Prizes given throughout the day. You are sure to walk away with many items and fond memories.
Join us Early and get your Scraptacular ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Scraptacular Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Scraptacular Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.
It’s easy! Simply collect four unique buttons from different stations around the Expo to earn an “I Conquered” button and lanyard. Learn more about our Keepsake Button Program.Learn More!
We’re excited to introduce Relay For Life as our proud sponsors for the 2016 St. Paul Stamp & Scrapbook Expo!
For your convenience we have a complimentary Baggage Claim for any items that you would like held. Simply trade your items for a claim ticket. Be sure to keep your claim ticket as you will need this in order to retrieve your items. It is recommended that you have your name on the bag or inside your bag for additional identification purposes.Learn More