COME JOIN THE FUN in ONTARIO!
Important Ontario Convention Center Security Notice! Click Here
General Show Info:
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am - 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $49 | Thursday Mega Make & Take Extravaganza
(3pm - Midnight)
- $39 | Friday Rock Of Ages Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Saturday Once Upon A Time Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $20-$60 | Friday & Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Thursday | 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday | 7:30am - 5:00pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free!
Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
*All online orders are subject to a one time $2.00 processing fee.
Only one guest per order.
Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport
1945 E. Holt Boulevard
Ontario, CA 91761
To make your visit extra suite/sweet, we’ve worked with the Azure Hotel to give attendees a special hotel discount. See below to find out how to take advantage of this promotion.
Reservation Cut Off: October 18, 2017
Unless Sold Out Prior to Date
Run of House Single/Double Occupancy $109.00Learn More!
Three ways to save!
- Purchase your ticket online and get each days admission for $8.00.
- Visit a participating local store and purchase your discounted admission.
BONUS: When you purchase your admission at a local store, you will also receive the I Support button.
- Visit a participating local store and receive a $2 off admission coupon.
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
THURSDAY 3pm - Midnight
Mega Make & Take Extravaganza
This MEGA Extravaganza is sure to be one of your favorite events at the Stamp & Scrapbook EXPO!
Take a workshop with Stephanie or just see her in The Stamps of Life booth!Learn More about Stephanie!
Take a workshop with our own Becki Adams, from Weekly Scrapper!Learn More about Becki!
Take a workshop with Ken Oliver or visit him in the Rubbernecker Stamps booth!Learn More about Ken!
Meet Lynda Kanase in the ItsCheaperThanTherapy.com booth – Friday only!Learn More about Lynda!
Meet Katelyn Lizardi in the ItsCheaperThanTherapy.com booth – Saturday only!Learn More about Katelyn!
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.See Workshop Options
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Receive up to 15 new card ideas from other crafters like you.
- Friday Theme – Brown or Orange OR a “Friends” or “Your Special” theme.
- Saturday Theme – Use your favorite Ribbon, Twine or Washi Tape.
Are you interested in helping out at the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo? Then this is the place to be! We have a variety of Expo positions available which include: express will call, door prize, lobby attendant, door guard, crop/tool station. Positions will be made available on opening day of pre-registration.Expo Volunteer Help An Exhibitor
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Join us Early and get your Scraptacular ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Scraptacular Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Scraptacular Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.Learn More!
We know how much everyone loves buttons and we have plenty to offer. Due to production time and availability we will be using our 2020 buttons for this year. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we will have an entire new line up in 2022!Learn More!