General Show Info:
Our Pre-Show Guide will walk you through all the fun of attending the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo – if you have questions about our events, the answer is in here!
Our Workshop Guide has many things that will help you get ready for the show. From this to that and everything in-between!
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am - 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $49 | Thursday Mega Make & Take Extravaganza
(3pm - Midnight)
- $35 | Friday Rock Of Ages Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $35 | Saturday Nascar Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $20+ | Friday & Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Thursday | 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday | 7:30am - 5:00pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free!
Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
*All online orders are subject to a one time $1.00 processing fee.
Only one guest per order.
Event is being held at the Royal Plaza Trade Center
Will Call/Registration, Show Floor, Thursday Mega Make & Take, Crop Parties held at Trade Center.Workshops will be at the Best Western Royal Plaza.
- Daily Rate – Parking is Free
- Unloading – Convenient access in front of the Trade Center
- Shuttle – Shuttle Service will be provided to/from the Hotel & Trade Center or you are welcome to park at either location.
Please be sure to stop by the Will Call counter to pick up your workshop tickets before proceeding to the Best Western Hotel for your workshops.
Best Western Royal Plaza
181 Boston Post West
Marlborough, MA 01752
To make your visit extra suite/sweet, we’ve worked with the Best Western Royal Plaza to give attendees a special hotel discount. See below to find out how to take advantage of this promotion.
Reservation Cut off: August 17, 2018
Unless Sold Out Prior to Date
Run of House Single/Double Occupancy – $139.00
Run of House Triple/Quad Occupancy – $149/159
Three ways to save!
|NOTE: Friday admission purchased online or at a local store, includes Early Bird Access starting at 9am! ($15 value)|
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
Take a workshop with Stephanie or just see her in The Stamps of Life booth!Learn More about Stephanie!
We Can't Do It
Ready to Learn?
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.
New Card Ideas!
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Receive as many as 20 new card ideas from other crafters like you.
- Friday Theme – Cards with Red or Thank You or Favorite Seasonal Holiday Cards
- Saturday Theme – Cards using your Favorite Bling or Favorite Seasonal Holiday Cards
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Join us Early and get your Scraptacular ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Scraptacular Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Scraptacular Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.
We know how much everyone loves buttons! We are happy to announce that we have a new line up for this year! Learn how you can collect buttons to "Conquer" Stamp & Scrapbook Expo.