General Show Info:
Our Pre-Show Guide will walk you through all the fun of attending the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo – if you have questions about our events, the answer is in here!
Our Workshop Guide has many things that will help you get ready for the show. From this to that and everything in-between!
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am - 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $49 | Thursday Mega Make & Take Extravaganza
(3pm - Midnight)
- $35 | Friday Prom Night Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $35 | Saturday Kentucky Derby Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $20+ | Friday & Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Thursday | 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday | 7:30am - 5:00pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free!
Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
*All online orders are subject to a one time $1.00 processing fee.
Only one guest per order.
Event is being held at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds
- Building – Education
- Street Access – Off of Snelling, use Gate 5 and take immediate right onto Cosgrove St.
- Parking Lot – Parking is directly across from the Education Building.
- Unloading – Guests can unload their car at the entrance of the Education building.
- Daily Rate – Parking is free.
Radisson Hotel of Roseville
2540 Cleveland Ave. N.
St. Paul, MN 55113
To make your visit extra suite/sweet, we’ve worked with the Radisson Hotel to give attendees a special hotel discount. See below to find out how to take advantage of this promotion.
Reservation Cut off: May 22, 2017
Unless Sold Out Prior to Date
Single/Double Occupancy $127
Three ways to save!
|NOTE: Friday admission purchased online or at a local store, includes Early Bird Access starting at 9am! ($15 value)|
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
Take a workshop with Stephanie or just see her in The Stamps of Life booth!Learn More about Stephanie!
We Can't Do It
Ready to Learn?
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.
New Card Ideas!
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Receive as many as 20 new card ideas from other crafters like you.
- Friday Theme – Cards with Blue or Birthday or Favorite Seasonal Holiday Cards
- Saturday Theme – Using your Favorite Ribbon or Favorite Seasonal Holiday Cards
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Join us Early and get your Scraptacular ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Scraptacular Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Scraptacular Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.
We know how much everyone loves buttons! We are happy to announce that we have a new line up for 2022! Learn how you can collect buttons to "Conquer" Stamp & Scrapbook Expo.
We’re excited to introduce “Relay for Life” as our proud sponsors for the 2018 St. Paul Stamp & Scrapbook Expo!
For your convenience you can drop off your shopping purchases, rolling carts or workshop bags in our Baggage Claim area. Simply trade your items for a claim ticket. Be sure to keep your claim ticket as you will need this in order to retrieve your items. It is recommended that you have your name on the bag or inside your bag for additional identification purposes.