General Show Info:
Our Pre-Show Guide will walk you through all the fun of attending the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo – if you have questions about our events, the answer is in here!
Our Workshop Guide has many things that will help you get ready for the show. From this to that and everything in-between!
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Thursday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Thursday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Thursday General (10am - 6pm)
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am - 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $49 | Wednesday Mega Make & Take Extravaganza
(3pm - Midnight)
- $39 | Thursday 70s Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Friday Peanuts Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Saturday Star Wars Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $20+ | Thursday – Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Wednesday | 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Thursday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday | 7:30am - 5:00pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free!
Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
*All online orders are subject to a one time $1.00 processing fee.
Only one guest per order.
Event is being held at the Pomona Fairplex
- Exhibits, Will Call, Registration – Building 9
- Mega Make & Take, Crop Parties – Expo Center/Bldg. 8
- Workshop, Card Swap – Expo Center/Bldg. 8
- Rate – There is a $10 Parking Fee
- Gate – Main Event Parking Gate 17
- Crop Unloading Zone – Use Gate 3
- Shuttle to/from Parking lots
- Shuttle Times – Thur-Sat 7:30am – 11:30pm
- Wednesday Mega Make & Take – Guests can use the hotel parking lot for Wednesday event only.
Sheraton Fairplex Hotel
601 West McKinley Avenue
Pomona, CA 91768
To make your visit extra suite/sweet, we’ve worked with the Sheraton Fairplex to give attendees a special hotel discount. See below to find out how to take advantage of this promotion.
Reservation Cut-off: March 5, 2018
Two Double Bed or King Suite – $159
Triple/Quad Occupancy – $179/$189
Three ways to save!
|NOTE: Friday admission purchased online or at a local store, includes Early Bird Access starting at 9am! ($15 value)|
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
We Can't Do It
Ready to Learn?
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.
New Card Ideas!
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Receive as many as 20 new card ideas from other crafters like you.
- Thursday Theme – Black and White or Thinking Of You or Favorite Seasonal Holiday Cards
- Friday Theme – Using your favorite Embossing Folder or Favorite Seasonal Holiday Cards
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Join us Early and get your Scraptacular ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Scraptacular Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Scraptacular Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.
We know how much everyone loves buttons and we have plenty to offer. Due to production time and availability we will be using our 2020 buttons for this year. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we will have an entire new line up in 2022!
We’re excited to introduce the Emblem Club #418 as our proud sponsor for the 2018 Pomona Stamp & Scrapbook Expo. The proceeds from this project (baggage claim) will go to benefit the St. Elizabeth Children’s Dialysis Project.
Our club provides craft projects for the children to work on while on dialysis. This is usually 3x per week and 3-4 hours long. Keeping the kids busy is essential.
If you have any item that you would like to have held for you at the Free Baggage Check simply trade your items for a claim ticket. (Keep this ticket as it is your only way of getting your items back). It is recommended that you have your name on the bag or inside your bag for additional identification purposes.
If you have any craft items you would like to donate for our project it would also be greatly appreciated. We can put together craft packets, card projects or any other things the kids may enjoy. Thank you for your participation and we will see you soon at the EXPO! Emblem Club #418