General Show Info:
Our Pre-Show Guide will walk you through all the fun of attending the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo – if you have questions about our events, the answer is in here!
Our Workshop Guide has many things that will help you get ready for the show. From this to that and everything in-between!
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am - 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $49 | Thursday Mega Make & Take Extravaganza
(3pm - Midnight)
- $39 | Friday Prom Night Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Saturday Kentucky Derby Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $20+ | Friday & Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Thursday | 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday | 7:30am - 5:00pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free!
Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
*All online orders are subject to a one time $1.00 processing fee.
Only one guest per order.
Event is being held at the Gaylord Palms Resort
- Exhibits, Will Call, Registration: Hall E & F
- Mega Make & Take, Crop Parties: Hall E & F
- Convention Center Garage – The Convention Center Self Parking Lot is the closest to the Exhibit Hall.
- Unloading – Guests are welcome to unload their cars at the Convention Center Transportation loop.
- Daily Rate – Self parking is $16 and subject to local tax rates. Parking flyers available at the show to present to parking attendant.
- Validation –Dine and spend $50+ at one of the Gaylord outlet restaurants and receive parking validation. Please be sure to inquire with your dining host. Validation is not available for overnight guests.
6000 W. Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, FL 34746
To make your visit extra suite/sweet, we’ve worked with the Gaylord Palms to give attendees a special hotel discount. See below to find out how to take advantage of this promotion!
For those guests that took advantage of the Hotel Crop Special, please see the link below for detailed information about your upcoming stay.
Three ways to save!
|NOTE: Friday admission purchased online or at a local store, includes Early Bird Access starting at 9am! ($15 value)|
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
Take a workshop with Stephanie or just see her in The Stamps of Life booth!Learn More about Stephanie!
We Can't Do It
Ready to Learn?
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.
New Card Ideas!
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Receive as many as 20 new card ideas from other crafters like you.
- Friday Theme – Cards with Blue or Birthday or Favorite Seasonal Holiday Cards
- Saturday Theme – Using your Favorite Ribbon or Favorite Seasonal Holiday Cards
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Join us Early and get your Scraptacular ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Scraptacular Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Scraptacular Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.
We know how much everyone loves buttons and we have plenty to offer. Due to production time and availability we will be using our 2020 buttons for this year. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we will have an entire new line up in 2022!
We’re excited to introduce The Salvation Army Orlando as our proud sponsors for the 2018 Orlando Stamp & Scrapbook Expo! The Salvation Army Orlando has a monthly local crop group known as the “OWL Be Scrappin’ Sisters”. This group is for women 16 years and up who want to set aside a special time to scrapbook and fellowship together.
There is no charge currently for attending our monthly crops. Therefore, we are always looking for ways to raise dollars for community stock needs such as tables, heat press machine, etc. We also help our missionary effort of supporting The Salvation Army Mexico Children’s Home. Our “OWL Be Scrappin’ Sisters” will be operating the Baggage Claim Area strictly by donations. All donations will be gratefully received.
For your convenience you can drop off your shopping purchases, rolling carts or workshop bags in our Baggage Claim area. Simply trade your items for a claim ticket. Be sure to keep your claim ticket as you will need this in order to retrieve your items. It is recommended that you have your name on the bag or inside your bag for additional identification purposes.Learn More about This Group
Block "ad-zone-grapevine" not found