General Show Info:
Our Pre-Show Guide will walk you through all the fun of attending the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo – if you have questions about our events, the answer is in here!
Our Workshop Guide has many things that will help you get ready for the show. From this to that and everything in-between!
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am - 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $49 | Thursday Mega Make & Take Extravaganza
(3pm - Midnight)
- $39 | Friday Crops Aren't Just for Farmers Anymore
(8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Saturday Let's Go Camping
(8am - 11pm)
- $20+ | Friday & Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Thursday | 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday | 7:30am - 5:00pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free!
Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
*All online orders are subject to a one time $1.00 processing fee.
Only one guest per order.
Event is being held at the Alameda County Fairgrounds
- Exhibits, Will Call, Registration – Hall A
- Mega Make & Take, Crop Parties – Hall B
- Workshop, Card Swap – Hall C & P
- Rate – There is a $10 fee for parking.
- Gate – Guests will enter thru Gate 12 to Main Parking Lot. Please follow signs.
- Street Access – 2100 Valley Ave.
- Unloading/Drop Off – Easy access in front of Building A.
Courtyard Marriott Pleasanton
5059 Hopyard Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588
To make your visit extra suite/sweet, we’ve worked with the Courtyard Marriott to give attendees a special hotel discount. See below to find out how to take advantage of this promotion.
Reservation Cut Off: February 6, 2019
***Unless Sold Out Prior to Date***
Run of House Single/Double Occupancy: $119
Three ways to save!
|NOTE: Friday admission purchased online or at a local store, includes Early Bird Access starting at 9am! ($15 value)|
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
Guest Artist Stephanie Barnard
Visit Stephanie in The Stamps of Life booth or in a workshop!Learn More about Stephanie!
We Can't Do It
Ready to Learn?
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.
New Card Ideas!
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Receive as many as 20 new card ideas from other crafters like you.
- Friday Theme - Buttons, Birthday or your favorite Seasonal Holiday
- Saturday Theme - Pastels, Just Because, or your favorite Seasonal Holiday
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Join us Early and get your Scraptacular ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Scraptacular Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Scraptacular Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.
It’s easy! Simply collect four unique buttons from different stations around the Expo to earn an “I Conquered” button and lanyard. Learn more about our Keepsake Button Program.