General Show Info:
Our Pre-Show Guide will walk you through all the fun of attending the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo – if you have questions about our events, the answer is in here!
Our Workshop Guide has many things that will help you get ready for the show. From this to that and everything in-between!
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am - 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $49 | Thursday Mega Make & Take Extravaganza (3pm - Midnight)
- $39 | Friday Peanuts Crop Party (8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Saturday Star Wars Crop Party (8am - 11pm)
- $20+ | Friday & Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Thursday | 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday | 7:30am - 5:00pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free!
Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
*All online orders are subject to a one time $1.00 processing fee.
Only one guest per order.
Event is being held at the Renaissance Schaumburg Conv. Ctr.
- Will Call, Registration, Shopping – Exploration/Discovery Hall
- Mega Make & Take / Crop Parties – Adventure Hall
- Sip & Swap – 2nd Floor Nirvana Lobby
- Planner PlayDate / Planner Affair – Schaumburg Ballrooms
- Parking in Free
- Shuttles available for offsite parking
- Convenient drop off area located in from of Convention Center
Renaissance Hotel & Convention Center
1551 N. Thoreau Dr.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Back by Popular Demand…we’ve included TWO very special Hotel/Crop Promotions at the Renaissance Hotel. Stay All Weekend or just stay One Night…you choose which package fits your weekend best!
All Weekend Hotel/Crop Package – SOLD OUT
- 3 Nights, One Great Price
- Registration begins April 23rd @ 10am CST
Single/Multi Night Hotel/Crop Package – SOLD OUT
- Choose Individual Room Nights Starting at
- Registration begins April 29th @ 10am CST
Make it a Weekend to Remember…But Don’t Delay, Supplies are Limited!
Not interested in the Hotel/Crop Special…No Problem!
To make your visit extra Suite…we have worked with the Renaissance Hotel to give attendees a special hotel discount. See below to find out how to take advantage of these great rates with our host hotel!.
Three ways to save!
|NOTE: Friday admission purchased online or at a local store, includes Early Bird Access starting at 9am! ($15 value)|
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
Amber Bolton of Inspire Bible Tour
Take a workshop with Amber or meet her in the Inspire Bible Tour booth!Learn More about Amber!
Eileen is teaching a couple of workshops in Schaumburg!Learn More about Eileen!
Eric Smith of The Paper Wizard
Take a workshop or visit with Eric and Bonnie in The Paper Wizard booth!
Learn More about The Paper Wizard!
Meet Stephanie in The Stamps of Life booth or take a workshop with her!Learn More about Stephanie!
Get Organized with Tiffany Spaulding who is teaching a workshop or meet her in the Totally Tiffany booth!Learn More about Tiffany!
We Can't Do It
Ready to Learn?
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.
New Card Ideas!
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Join us Early and get your Scraptacular ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Scraptacular Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Scraptacular Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.
It’s easy! Simply collect four unique buttons from different stations around the Expo to earn an “I Conquered” button and lanyard. Learn more about our Keepsake Button Program.