General Show Info:
Our Pre-Show Guide will walk you through all the fun of attending the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo – if you have questions about our events, the answer is in here!
Our Workshop Guide has many things that will help you get ready for the show. From this to that and everything in-between!
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Thursday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Thursday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Thursday General (10am - 6pm)
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am - 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $49 | Wednesday Mega Make & Take Extravaganza
(3pm - Midnight)
- $39 | Thursday Under The Sea
(8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Friday Disney Villains
(8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Saturday Ultimate Sports Fan
(8am - 11pm)
- $20+ | Thursday – Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Wednesday | 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Thursday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday | 7:30am - 5:00pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free!
Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
*All online orders are subject to a one time $1.00 processing fee.
Only one guest per order.
Event is being held at the Pomona Fairplex
- Exhibits, Will Call, Registration – Building 9
- Mega Make & Take, Crop Parties – Expo Center/Bldg. 8
- Workshop, Card Swap – Expo Center/Bldg. 8
- Sip & Swap, Planner Play Date – Expo Center/Bldg. 7
- Rate – There is a $12 Parking Fee
- Gate/Lot – Please use Gate 9 which will take you to the Blue/White Lot. Guests can access the event through the Blue Gate Tunnel
- Shuttles – Golf carts will be available for guests to/from parking lot.
- Shuttle Times – Thursday, Friday, Saturday 7:30am – 11:30pm
- Wednesday Mega Make & Take – Guests can park in the hotel parking lot for the Wednesday event only. There is a circle roundabout in front of building 8 to drop off any of your crop supplies. Please see Crop Unloading Zone Map for reference.
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday Crop Unloading Zone – Hotel Parking is not permitted Thursday – Saturday; unless you are a guest at the hotel. However, for your convenience guests may use the circle roundabout near building 8. Roundabout is located through the hotel parking lot. Once items are unloaded guests will need to park by way of Gate 9 in the blue/white lot.
Sheraton Fairplex Hotel
601 West McKinley Avenue
Pomona, CA 91768
To make your visit extra suite/sweet, we’ve worked with the Sheraton Fairplex to give attendees a special hotel discount. See below to find out how to take advantage of this promotion.
Reservation Cut-off: March 4, 2019
***Unless Sold Out Prior***
Two Double Bed or King Suite – $164
Triple/Quad Occupancy – $179/$194
Three ways to save!
|NOTE: Friday admission purchased online or at a local store, includes Early Bird Access starting at 9am! ($15 value)|
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
We Can't Do It
Ready to Learn?
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.
New Card Ideas!
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Receive as many as 20 new card ideas from other crafters like you.
- Friday Theme - Buttons, Birthday or your favorite Seasonal Holiday
- Saturday Theme - Pastels, Just Because, or your favorite Seasonal Holiday
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Join us Early and get your Scraptacular ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Scraptacular Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Scraptacular Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.
We know how much everyone loves buttons! We are happy to announce that we have a new line up for 2022! Learn how you can collect buttons to "Conquer" Stamp & Scrapbook Expo.
Block "ad-zone-grapevine" not found