General Show Info:
Our Pre-Show Guide will walk you through all the fun of attending the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo – if you have questions about our events, the answer is in here!
Our Workshop Guide has many things that will help you get ready for the show. From this to that and everything in-between!
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am - 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $49 | Thursday Mega Make & Take Extravaganza (3pm - Midnight)
- $39 | Friday Peanuts Crop Party (8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Saturday Star Wars Crop Party (8am - 11pm)
- $20+ | Friday & Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Thursday | 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday | 7:30am - 5:00pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free!
Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
*All online orders are subject to a one time $1.00 processing fee.
Only one guest per order.
Event is being held at the Gaylord Palms Resort
- Exhibits, Will Call, Registration: Hall E & F
- Mega Make & Take, Crop Parties: Hall E & F
- Workshops located – Ballroom Level 2
- Sip & Swap, Planner PlayDate/Affair – Ballroom Level 2
- Parking – Guests will use the parking garage located at the front of the hotel/transportation lobby. Due to expansion/construction the Convention Center Garage/Lot will be closed.
- Unloading – Guests are welcome to unload their cars at the transportation lobby. Concierges will be available to help guests to the Convention Center.
- Daily Rate – Self parking is $16 and subject to local tax rates. Vouchers will be available at the Will Call or Registration desks for you to present to parking attendant.
- Validation –Parking Validation is only available during (Sunday) Brunch at Villa de Flora or dinner at either Old Hickory or MOOR and must be $75 or more. Please be sure to inquire with your dining host. Validation is not available for overnight guests. Subject to change without notice.
6000 W. Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, FL, 34746
Back by Popular Demand…we’ve included TWO very special Hotel/Crop Promotions at the Gaylord Palms. Stay All Weekend or just stay One Night…you choose which package fits your weekend best!
All Weekend Hotel/Crop Package – SOLD OUT
- 3 Nights, One Great Price $929 $802
- Registration begins Feb. 5th @ 11am EST
Single/Multi Night Hotel/Crop Package
- Choose Individual Room Nights Starting at $303 $273
- Registration begins Feb. 13th @ 11am EST
Make it a Weekend to Remember…But Don’t Delay, Supplies are Limited!
Not interested in the Hotel/Crop Special…No Problem!
To make your visit extra Suite…we have worked with the Gaylord Palms to give attendees a special hotel discount. See below to find out how to take advantage of these great rates with our host hotel!.
Three ways to save!
|NOTE: Friday admission purchased online or at a local store, includes Early Bird Access starting at 9am! ($15 value)|
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
Take a workshop with Stephanie or just see her in The Stamps of Life booth!Learn More about Stephanie!
Learn Brush Lettering with Kelly!Learn More about Kelly!
Take a workshop with Amber or see her in the Inspire Bible Tour booth!Learn More about Amber!
Take a workshop with Eileen or see her in the new Planner Affair event on Sunday!Learn More about Eileen!
Take a workshop with Laura or see her in the new Planner Affair event on Sunday!Learn More about Laura!
Are you interested in helping out at the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo? Then this is the place to be! We have a variety of Expo positions available which include: express will call, door prize, lobby attendant, door guard, crop/tool station. Positions will be made available on opening day of pre-registration.
We Can't Do It
Ready to Learn?
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.
New Card Ideas!
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Receive as many as 20 new card ideas from other crafters like you.
- Friday Theme - Buttons, Birthday or your favorite Seasonal Holiday
- Saturday Theme - Pastels, Just Because, or your favorite Seasonal Holiday
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Join us Early and get your Scraptacular ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Scraptacular Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Scraptacular Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.
It’s easy! Simply collect four unique buttons from different stations around the Expo to earn an “I Conquered” button and lanyard. Learn more about our Keepsake Button Program.