General Show Info:
Our Pre-Show Guide will walk you through all the fun of attending the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo – if you have questions about our events, the answer is in here!
Our Workshop Guide has many things that will help you get ready for the show. From this to that and everything in-between!
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am - 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $49 | Thursday Mega Make & Take Extravaganza (3pm - Midnight)
- $39 | Friday Fiesta (8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Saturday Passport to Paradise (8am - 11pm)
- $20+ | Friday & Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Thursday | 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday | 7:30am - 5:00pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free!
Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
*All online orders are subject to a one time $1.00 processing fee.
Only one guest per order.
Event is being held at the Santa Clara Convention Center
- Hall – A & B
- Parking Garage – The Convention Center is located at Great America Pkwy. and Tasman Ave. You can find the Convention Center Parking Garage by exiting at the Hyatt Regency’s 2nd driveway at Bunker Hill Rd. If lot is full you will be redirected to the Tasman Parking Garage.
- Convention Center Parking is open 24hrs. Tasman Garage is open from 6am – 10pm daily.
- Unloading/Handicap Drop Off – Guests may unload or drop off passengers at the circle drive in front of the convention center.
- Daily Rate – Parking is Free!
4200 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Single/Double Occupancy: $129
Cut Off Date: May 29, 2019
Hilton Santa Clara
4949 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Single/Double Occupancy: $179
Cut Off Date: May 28, 2019
To make your visit extra suite/sweet, we’ve worked with the Avatar Hotel & the Hilton Santa Clara to give attendees a special hotel discount. Hotel rates are subject to sell out prior to cut off date. See below to find out how to take advantage of this promotion.
Three ways to save!
|NOTE: Friday admission purchased online or at a local store, includes Early Bird Access starting at 9am! ($15 value)|
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
Take a workshop with Eric or just see him in The Paper Wizard booth!Learn More about The Paper Wizard!
We Can't Do It
Ready to Learn?
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.
New Card Ideas!
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Receive as many as 20 new card ideas from other crafters like you.
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Join us Early and get your Scraptacular ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Scraptacular Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Scraptacular Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.
It’s easy! Simply collect four unique buttons from different stations around the Expo to earn an “I Conquered” button and lanyard. Learn more about our Keepsake Button Program.