Come join the
More Information Coming Soon
General Show Info:
Our Pre-Show Guide will walk you through all the fun of attending the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo – if you have questions about our events, the answer is in here!
Our Workshop Guide has many things that will help you get ready for the show. From this to that and everything in-between!
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am - 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $49 | Thursday Mega Make & Take Extravaganza (3pm - Midnight)
- $39 | Friday Let's Go Camping Play Date (Crop) (8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Saturday Disney Villains Play Date (Crop) (8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Sunday Pajama Party Play Date (Crop) (8am - 8pm)
- $20+ | Friday & Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Thursday | 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday | 7:30am - 5:00pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free! Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
*All online orders are subject to a one time $1.00 processing fee. Only one guest per order.
Event is being held at the Renaissance Schaumburg Conv. Ctr.Hall Information:
- Will Call, Registration, Shopping - Exploration/Discovery Hall
- Mega Make & Take / Play Dates - Adventure Hall
- Parking in Free - TBD
- Shuttles available for offsite parking - TBD
- Convenient drop off area located in from of Convention Center
Renaissance Hotel & Conv. Ctr.
1551 N. Thoreau Dr.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Same great event...just a new name! That's right...Our "Crafters' Play Date" has you covered. We've included TWO very special Hotel Promotions at the Renaissance Hotel. Stay All Weekend or just stay One Night...you choose which package fits your weekend best!
All Weekend Crafters' Play Date Hotel Package
- 3 Nights, One Great Price $TBD $TBD
- Registration begins TBD
Single/Multi Night Crafters' Play Date Hotel Package
- Choose Individual Room Nights Starting at $TBD $TBD
- Registration begins TBD
***The All Weekend Crafters' Play Date includes the Thursday Mega Make and both Friday & Saturday Play Dates (AKA Crop Party). So make it a Weekend to Remember. Don't Delay, Quantities are Limited!
Not interested in the Crafters' Play Date Hotel Special...No Problem!
To make your visit extra Suite...we have worked with the Renaissance Hotel to give attendees a special hotel discount. See below to find out how to take advantage of these great rates with our host hotel!
Three ways to save!
|NOTE: Friday admission purchased online or at a local store, includes Early Bird Access starting at 9am! ($15 value)|
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
We Can't Do It
Ready to Learn?
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.
NEW Format for 2020!
New Card Ideas!
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Receive as many as 30 new card ideas from other crafters like you.
Card Swap Sponsors
- Friday Morning - Stamp Anniething
- Friday Afternoon - Cricut
- Saturday Morning - Queen & Co.
- Saturday Afternoon - Craft Fantastic
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Join us Early and get your Scraptacular ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Scraptacular Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Scraptacular Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.
It’s easy! Simply collect four unique buttons from different stations around the Expo to earn an “I Conquered” button and lanyard. Learn more about our Keepsake Button Program.
We'd like to thank our generous sponsors
*Note not all Sponsors are Exhibiting at the show.