Come join the
More Information Coming Soon
General Show Info:
Our Pre-Show Guide will walk you through all the fun of attending the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo – if you have questions about our events, the answer is in here!
Our Workshop Guide has many things that will help you get ready for the show. From this to that and everything in-between!
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am - 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $49 | Thursday Mega Make & Take Extravaganza (3pm - Midnight)
- $39 | Friday Peanuts Play Date (Crop) (8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Saturday Star Wars Play Date (Crop) (8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Sunday Pajama Party Play Date (Crop) (8am - 8pm)
- $20+ | Friday & Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Thursday | 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday | 7:30am - 5:00pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free! Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
*All online orders are subject to a one time $1.00 processing fee. Only one guest per order.
Event is being held at the Irving Convention CenterHall Information: A & B, Level 3 & 4
- Registration, Will Call & Shopping Located in Hall A & B
- Workshops Located on Level 3
- Mega Make & Take & Play Date Located on Level 4
- Convention Center Parking $10
- Unloading - Convenient access in front of building.
501 West Las Colinas
Irving, TX 75039
Westin Convention Center
400 West Las Colinas
Irving, TX 75039
Same great event...just a new name! That's right...our Crafters' Play Date" (crop) has you covered! We've included TWO special promotions at the Texican Court and the Westin Convention Center. Stay All Weekend or just stay One Night...you choose which hotel & package fits your weekend best!
- Texican Court -
- Westin Convention Ctr. -
- Registration begins Jan. 7th @ 10am CST - Sold Out
All Weekend Crafters' Hotel Package
- Texican Court - Starting at
- Westin Convention Ctr - Starting at
- Registration begins Jan. 14th @ 10am CST - Sold Out
Single/Multi Night Crafters' Hotel Package
***The All Weekend Crafters' Play Date includes the Thursday Mega Make and both Friday & Saturday Play Dates (AKA Crop Party). So make it a Weekend to Remember. Don't Delay, Quantities are Limited!
Not interested in the Hotel/Crop Special...No Problem!
To make your visit extra Suite...we have worked with several hotels to give attendees a special hotel discount. See below to find out how to take advantage of these great rates with our host hotels!.
Three ways to save!
|NOTE: Friday admission purchased online or at a local store, includes Early Bird Access starting at 9am! ($15 value)|
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
We Can't Do It
Ready to Learn?
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.
NEW Format for 2020!
New Card Ideas!
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Receive as many as 30 new card ideas from other crafters like you.
Card Swap Sponsors
- Friday Morning - Stamp Anniething
- Friday Afternoon - Cricut
- Saturday Morning - Queen & Co.
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Join us Early and get your Scraptacular ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Scraptacular Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Scraptacular Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.
We know how much everyone loves buttons and we have plenty to offer. Due to production time and availability we will be using our 2020 buttons for this year. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we will have an entire new line up in 2022!
We'd like to thank our generous sponsors
*Note not all Sponsors are Exhibiting at the show.