Come join the
General Show Info:
Our Pre-Show Guide will walk you through all the fun of attending the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo – if you have questions about our events, the answer is in here!
Our Workshop Guide has many things that will help you get ready for the show. From this to that and everything in-between!
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am - 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $49 | Thursday Mega Make & Take Extravaganza (3pm - Midnight)
- $39 | Friday 70s Play Date (Crop) (8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Saturday Rock Of Ages Play Date (Crop) (8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Sunday Pajama Party Play Date (Crop) (8am - 8pm)
- $20+ | Friday & Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Thursday | 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday | 7:30am - 5:00pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free! Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
*All online orders are subject to a one time $1.00 processing fee. Only one guest per order.
Event is being held at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Conv. Ctr.
- Exhibits, Will Call, Registration: Hall A & B
- Mega Make & Take, Crop Parties: Hall B & C
- Workshops located - On Hotel Side - Emerald & St. George Rooms
- Overnight Guests - Guests of the hotel can park in the hotel garage.
- Day Guests - For those not staying overnight, day guests can park in the Stars Parking lot located at the back of the convention center. Please look for the "Blue Awning" for entrance into the building. For 2020 we have modified our show floor plan. Guests will be directed (by a staff member) to enter through the back of Hall A (our shopping floor) and up to our Will Call and Registration area.
- Unloading Scenarios:
- Day Guests that want to unload their crafting materials/wagons/totes, are more than welcome to come into the Stars Lot located at the back of the convention center and unload their vehicles near the "Blue Awning" Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Overnight Guests can also unload their crafting materials/wagons/totes through the Stars Lot located at the back of the convention center near the "Blue Awning", but once unloaded will need to park their vehicle in the overnight parking garage. You are also welcome to unload through the front hotel lobby. Consignee service is available but fee's would apply to bring your items over to the convention center.
- Daily Rate - Self parking is $18 and subject to local tax rates. Vouchers will be available at the Will Call or Registration desks for you to present to parking attendant.
- Validation -Parking Validation is only available at either Old Hickory or MOOR and must spend $75 or more. Please be sure to inquire with your dining host. Validation is not available for overnight guests or Valet parking. Subject to change without notice.
Details Coming Soon
Drop By and Save!
|NOTE: Friday admission purchased online or at a local store, includes Early Bird Access starting at 9am! ($15 value)|
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
We Can't Do It
Ready to Learn?
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.
NEW Format for 2020!
New Card Ideas!
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Receive as many as 30 new card ideas from other crafters like you.
Card Swap Sponsors
- Friday Morning - Stamp Anniething
- Friday Afternoon - Cricut
- Saturday Morning - Queen & Co.
- Saturday Afternoon - Craft Fantastic
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Join us Early and get your Scraptacular ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Scraptacular Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Scraptacular Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.
It’s easy! Simply collect four unique buttons from different stations around the Expo to earn an “I Conquered” button and lanyard. Learn more about our Keepsake Button Program.
We'd like to thank our generous sponsors
*Note not all Sponsors are Exhibiting at the show.